Miami luggage transfer & ship's transport to airport

Jayandar

Can't comment on the Celebrity transport - but we did the luggage valet and it was $20 per person - we got off the ship and requested an Uber pickup - we did a shared ride and it was about $20 for 2 of us.

The Celebrity transportation are large buses - and the lines were ridiculous. I'd recommend getting a cab or car service, it's not much more (if any) expensive than 2 Celebrity transports and way easier IMHO.

This was back in February.

Last time we used the luggage valet our $20 fee was waived because we were in a suite. Not sure if that's always the case, but it was a nice surprise.

I think our taxi was about $25. Takes a bit longer from port to airport in Miami than it does in Ft. Lauderdale...

I will also add that taking ANY shuttle takes forever. You have to wait for everyone to load, plus their luggage, and then they'll stop at all the airlines and unload each one, and it's about the same $$. You just walk off and grab a taxi and you're on your way.

Last time we used the luggage valet our $20 fee was waived because we were in a suite. Not sure if that's always the case, but it was a nice surprise.

I think our taxi was about $25. Takes a bit longer from port to airport in Miami than it does in Ft. Lauderdale...

Same for us in January on the Eclipse.

I will also add that taking ANY shuttle takes forever. You have to wait for everyone to load, plus their luggage, and then they'll stop at all the airlines and unload each one, and it's about the same $$. You just walk off and grab a taxi and you're on your way.

Good advice IMO.