Carnival Pride Summer 2017

teddybear231

So I noticed Carnival only has a couple of sailings listed for the Pride in summer (June - August) 2017. Is it possible they will be announcing a new route, maybe at a future date?! (wishful thinking :D)

I'm kind of upset they went with basically the same itineraries.

So I noticed Carnival only has a couple of sailings listed for the Pride in summer (June - August) 2017. Is it possible they will be announcing a new route, maybe at a future date?! (wishful thinking :D)

Don't know, but we are looking at booking the Eastern Caribbean on the Pride in August. :confused:

There are a dozen sailings regularly in this time period... albeit a singular itinerary except for a lone Bermuda run. The Eastern Caribbean run is very popular for East coasters looking for a entry-level cruise to places of wide appeal.

Boring for the seasoned cruiser? Yup. Exciting for the new or novice cruiser? Yup!!

Looks like a full summer of the Pride our of Baltimore.

N Date From Ends Ship

7 7/2/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 6/4/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 6/11/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 6/18/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 6/25/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 7/9/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 7/16/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 7/23/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 7/30/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 8/6/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 8/13/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 8/20/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 8/27/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

Edited by JMAE

Looks like a full summer of the Pride our of Baltimore.

N Date From Ends Ship

7 7/2/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 6/4/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 6/11/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 6/18/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 6/25/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 7/9/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 7/16/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 7/23/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 7/30/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 8/6/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 8/13/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 8/20/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

7 8/27/2017 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride

I figured the Pride is staying in Baltimore all summer, but I only see 4 sailings listed and 2 different itineraries. The first itinerary s the Eastern Caribbean and it has 3 dates listed 6/4/17, 6/11/17, and 8/27/17 (the sailings most of you are talking about). Then there is a Bermuda itinerary with only 1 date listed, 7/2/17.

Am I missing something here, is something not showing on my computer? Or is it possible Carnival hasn't announce a new possible itinerary for this port? Maybe something a little bit more exciting.

My computer is showing a full summer in Baltimore leaving every Sunday. 7/2/17 is the Bermuda cruise, but every single other cruise for the months of June to August have this itinerary:

Baltimore, MD 4:30PM

Day at Sea

Day at Sea

Grand Turk 8-2:30

Half Moon Cay 9-5

Freeport 7-1:30

Day at Sea

Baltimore MD 9AM

I', interested as to why they are beginning to phase out the Port Canaveral/Nassau/Freeport route, those are popular in the summer. However, I would take the Grand Turk route as well

My computer is showing a full summer in Baltimore leaving every Sunday. 7/2/17 is the Bermuda cruise, but every single other cruise for the months of June to August have this itinerary:

Baltimore, MD 4:30PM

Day at Sea

Day at Sea

Grand Turk 8-2:30

Half Moon Cay 9-5

Freeport 7-1:30

Day at Sea

Baltimore MD 9AM

I', interested as to why they are beginning to phase out the Port Canaveral/Nassau/Freeport route, those are popular in the summer. However, I would take the Grand Turk route as well

Maybe there's something wrong with my computer, who knows. But thank you for the information!

I find it strange that they aren't at least offering 2 alternating routes, is the same itinerary week after week a good idea?

They are geographically challenged due to sailing out of Baltimore. They can't really offer different itineraries without increasing the length of the cruise, there's just no way around it. So you have the two typical routes they've been doing with Bermuda a few times a year. I don't find these "boring" at all, haha.

Maybe there's something wrong with my computer, who knows. But thank you for the information!

D

I find it strange that they aren't at least offering 2 alternating routes, is the same itinerary week after week a good idea?

It seems to be a good idea since they decided to offer it.

The PC-Freeport-Nassau run isn't as popular and tended to not sell well. Oh, it sold but it was more frequently price-adjusted than others due to stagnant demand.

Baltimore and the Pride has its limited market nailed; there is little reason or motivation to "shake things up".