Inherited C&A Points Holders Beware!

I've recently had something similar. I inherited Platinum status due to my previous marriage back in 2005. Since then I have gone on enough cruises of my own to reach Emerald - I've currently got 74 points, all of which I have earned on my own.

However, I logged in today and discovered I've been downgraded to Platinum. I can't for the life of me figure out why - especially since in the history it shows all the cruises I've ever taken, and those points add up (with conversion) to over 55 threshold for Emerald.

Hoping either my TA or I can get it sorted w/Royal soon. I have 3 cruises in the next year...and my Sept Cruise would have pushed me to diamond.

So call Crown & Anchor. 800-526-9723

I've recently had something similar. I inherited Platinum status due to my previous marriage back in 2005. Since then I have gone on enough cruises of my own to reach Emerald - I've currently got 74 points, all of which I have earned on my own.

However, I logged in today and discovered I've been downgraded to Platinum. I can't for the life of me figure out why - especially since in the history it shows all the cruises I've ever taken, and those points add up (with conversion) to over 55 threshold for Emerald.

Hoping either my TA or I can get it sorted w/Royal soon. I have 3 cruises in the next year...and my Sept Cruise would have pushed me to diamond.

Call Crown & Anchor, you should be able to have them fix it without needing the travel agent.

DH & I are actually piggybacking off our DD's cruising. She did a 'Round the Horn 45 day cruise with her grandmother when she was only 17. We were given her Platinum status and have only now just matched her status.