Toddler Friendly transfer from FLL to Port Everglades

jubjubjulie

Hi All,

Virgin poster here! First time going on RCI Oasis of the Seas departing May 21, 2016. Will be flying into FLL. We cannot use the RCI Transfers as we have an earlier return flight. Can anyone suggest a company that will provide a car seat for a reasonable price? it will just be my Husband and I with our 3 yr old son.

I contacted All Stars Tours & Transportation and was quoted $45 one way including Car Seat. Has anyone used this company before?

Jiffy Jeff hasnt contacted me back yet regarding private transfers.

Hi All,

Virgin poster here! First time going on RCI Oasis of the Seas departing May 21, 2016. Will be flying into FLL. We cannot use the RCI Transfers as we have an earlier return flight. Can anyone suggest a company that will provide a car seat for a reasonable price? it will just be my Husband and I with our 3 yr old son.

I contacted All Stars Tours & Transportation and was quoted $45 one way including Car Seat. Has anyone used this company before?

Jiffy Jeff hasnt contacted me back yet regarding private transfers.

Be patient Jiffy Jeff will...he would be my choice ;)

Boo.. well Jiffy Jeff has responded. He doesn't go from FLL to Port Everglades and doesn't do private transfers. He does shared shuttle from MIA to Port Everglades OR FLL to Port of Miami.

Anyone know of any other transfer/shuttle companies? I really don't want to lug my car seat there and back.

Go Airport, based at FLL, should be able to help you out.

I would bring the car seat and then just use the first cab in line; the airline will check your car seat for free if you do not use it on the flight. With your own seat you will be sure it fits and has been well maintained.

Check the family cruise board for more car seat discussions.