San Pedro (LA) Parking

kwahl1

Do they have room to keep a RV parking? If I roll up in the RV, will they be able to accommodate for a week in the parking lot? And at what rate? I was think of jumping on the re-positioning cruise, LA to Vancover, but not sure if I can get the RV in the parking lot there at San Pedro? Help

Edited by kwahl1

Yes, they port parking lots do accommodate RVs. We had a family member park a 34ft last year. They took up two spaces on the outskirts of the lot in front of the terminal. Not sure of the cost but would anticipate it being double of the usual space rental of $18. Larger Rv's were parked in the lot I refer to as close to the bridge.

Check the LA cruise port website for more info. Sorry I do not have the website address.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by kiwimum

Yes, they port parking lots do accommodate RVs. We had a family member park a 34ft last year. They took up two spaces on the outskirts of the lot in front of the terminal. Not sure of the cost but would anticipate it being double of the usual space rental of $18. Larger Rv's were parked in the lot I refer to as close to the bridge.

Check the LA cruise port website for more info. Sorry I do not have the website address.

Thanks Kiwi. Got it. http://www.cruisecenterparking.com/rates.html

Check what is happening at the USS Iowa.

One time the lot was full, just spots here and there, no empty spots facing each other.