Splendor Fun Times Wanted

DebbieMo

Keep in mind that this ship's itinerary jumps all over the place. So the funtimes on one cruise won't necessarily be the same on another. AND I've heard they are switching to American Table possibly this week or next... so it won't be accurate at all...

Keep in mind that this ship's itinerary jumps all over the place. So the funtimes on one cruise won't necessarily be the same on another. AND I've heard they are switching to American Table possibly this week or next... so it won't be accurate at all...

I'm more looking for the restaurants, locations & hours. I'm making up a spreadsheet with the info like the ones here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2321212

Edited by DebbieMo

Wow DebbieMo, just took a glance at your spreadsheets...pretty awesome. If you come up with one for Splendor I would love a copy.

Thanks. I would definitely make one if I can get the current fun times. I posted on the roll call for the departure today but no one said they would post them. Hopefully someone does!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

AND I've heard they are switching to American Table possibly this week or next... so it won't be accurate at all...

Can you provided a source? There has been so much speculation regarding if/when she might be AT'd.

Yes, after dry dock,

No she is going to China.

Didn't get it in DryDock because the table tops weren't available/ ran out of time.

Table tops will be replace during next few sailings.

She will change to AT but they will use tablecloths.

I am sailing her in the end of May and would like the "old menu" one more time. I have been following the AT roll out and thought it had stalled as Conquest in October was the last one UNTIL March 24, 2016 when the Sunshine and Miracle suddenly got AT.

Happy sailing

Can you provided a source? There has been so much speculation regarding if/when she might be AT'd.

Yes, after dry dock,

No she is going to China.

Didn't get it in DryDock because the table tops weren't available/ ran out of time.

Table tops will be replace during next few sailings.

She will change to AT but they will use tablecloths.

I am sailing her in the end of May and would like the "old menu" one more time. I have been following the AT roll out and thought it had stalled as Conquest in October was the last one UNTIL March 24, 2016 when the Sunshine and Miracle suddenly got AT.

Happy sailing

It was on one of these forums...someone who sailed on her last week...said that the head chef said they were starting it this week... I sure hope not!!! :(

I'll see if I can find the original post.

Wow, thank you. That was fast. I guess we will find out tomorrow from someone sailing on her.

Between you and I until the first plate of AT is served, I don't think I will believe it if Mickey Arisen (sp) himself told me it was planned.

AND thank you for not reading my post as a threat. It has been getting bad on here lately.

Wow, thank you. That was fast. I guess we will find out tomorrow from someone sailing on her.

Between you and I until the first plate of AT is served, I don't think I will believe it if Mickey Arisen (sp) himself told me it was planned.

AND thank you for not reading my post as a threat. It has been getting bad on here lately.

No problem... and I didn't even think of your post that way. I feel the same way! LOL. I really hope that AT doesn't happen until AFTER both of our sailings!!!! I REALLY want to order a couple (or more) Bitter 'n Blancs!

Don't know when you guys are sailing, but I talked to the HD on my 3/20 sailing (the first after dry dock) and he stated that as soon as they got the necessary items to do AT it would be implemented, probably within the next month.

Don't know when you guys are sailing, but I talked to the HD on my 3/20 sailing (the first after dry dock) and he stated that as soon as they got the necessary items to do AT it would be implemented, probably within the next month.

:( You're killing me! (lol)

I sail on the 1st of May. What exactly is the difference between the AT and the original style dining?

It's a completely different menu...and no table cloths.

It's not necessarily bad, but you lose all the great desserts from the original menu...and the new menu is just kind of boring. Nothing fancy like on the old menu.

The old menu had a "didja ever" section that was foods that you might never have had a chance to try...like frogs' legs or alligator...

The new menu doesn't have that...but it has a special menu item for each port you visit... which is kind of nice...especially since that's the ONLY non-denny's type food on the menu ... lol... The prime rib/lobster night is still pretty much the same though...

Haha When do you sail?! I leave on Sunday...I can let you know!

May 15th.

(btw, if you happen to get on fairly early I was wondering if you could try to peek into room 9200 and snap a pic? I have one of 9201, but I'd like to see if 9200 has an extra couch like on the Valor.)