staggered check in

sports addict

I have read here that Miami now has staggered check in times. We cruise on the Vista in January and have completed our booking process but there is no place to choose a check in time. When looking at the boarding pass, it gave us a time of 12:30 - 3:00pm. Does anyone know how to edit the information so we can see what other options we have ? We are traveling with other couples who have platinum status and would love to get an earlier check in time.

Thanks for any help ghiven.

go to carnival.com and log in to your account. go to cruise details (on the right). click on "edit online checkin." on the left you will see "my check in time." click on that, from there you should be able to get an earlier time if there are any available.

I have read here that Miami now has staggered check in times. We cruise on the Vista in January and have completed our booking process but there is no place to choose a check in time. When looking at the boarding pass, it gave us a time of 12:30 - 3:00pm. Does anyone know how to edit the information so we can see what other options we have ? We are traveling with other couples who have platinum status and would love to get an earlier check in time.

It is possible that the earlier time slots are filled all ready , and 12:30 is the earliest slot left .. They close each slot as they fill them I believe 300 people are in each time slot . Going on our 2nd cruise from Galveston since the change in picking time slots . We now know to pick a time slot right after we book ...

In Galveston they do enforce the check in times , You go thru 3 check points (employees looking at your boarding pass to make sure ,you have not arrived early . People who did were denied entry to the terminal .Told to come back at their listed check in time

Edited by Crusin Hogs

Miami

Carnival Fantasy, 3/04/2016 until 11/04/2016 (repositions to Mobile)

Carnival Breeze, 3/06/2016 until 5/01/2016 (repositions to Galveston)

Carnival Sensation, 3/05/2016 and onwards

Carnival Glory, 3/05/2016 and onwards

Carnival Splendor, 3/20/16 and onwards

These are the only ships that require choosing a check in time in Miami. I have heard talk that it may be May or even later this summer for the Vista. The time you mentioned is the general boarding time for the ship, it is not the check in time, when it is available you will see the option on the left hand side of the online check in screen.

Which sailing are you on? We are on January 8th :)

They do not have check in times posted yet for Vista. I am hoping Carnival will email us when they appear. I have heard it will be in May, my only guess is after is sails?? The 1230-330 time that shows is just the general time that is always given prior to the start of scheduled check ins.