Glory hangers in closet

mapsmom

As I recall, we had less than ten hangers in our closet to share between the 2 of us. You can ask for more hangers, they usually have some, but I usually pack a few with my dressy clothes that are in one of those hanging suit cases meant for formal wear suits etc.

Or, just pack your suitcase with all the clothes still on their hangers. That's what we do. Both packing and unpacking are super fast !! Plus the clothes dont get as wrinkled.

Basically, hold the stack of clothes on their hangers in one hand, put the bottom half of the clothes in the suitcase, fold the whole stack in half. I hope this description makes sense ? You wil be left with a space to the left and right of the hangers, use that space for things not on hangers.

Our stateroom had only 2 hanging closets, the 3rd was shelves top to bottom. Each of our hanging closets only had about 6 hangers in it. Plus, they're so annoying to use ... they're the kind that are 'theft deterrent' so you have to thread the little ball at the top onto the hanging part which you cannot remove from the rod.

As I recall, we had less than ten hangers in our closet to share between the 2 of us. You can ask for more hangers, they usually have some, but I usually pack a few with my dressy clothes that are in one of those hanging suit cases meant for formal wear suits etc.

Completely agree- we always bring our own hangers.