4-7-16 Thursday Weigh-In...Where Did The Time Go?

Belle

An Old Saying..

As you get older..the time goes faster

True or False

Also say..

If you eat to much you gain..eat less you lose

True or false

Also say..

Exercise is good for you..do it even if you don't like it

True or False

So if all is true...

We must eat less NOW..exercise NOW.. because the months,

years are going by to FAST!

An Old Saying..

As you get older..the time goes faster

True or False True

Also say..

If you eat to much you gain..eat less you lose

True or false True

Also say..

Exercise is good for you..do it even if you don't like it

True or False True

So if all is true...

We must eat less NOW..exercise NOW.. because the months,

years are going by to FAST! Very True

Thanks, Belle, for pointing out these hard truths.

After last week's dramatic loss of 4 pounds I was hoping for a repeat, but no go. I've had some physical problems that limited my time at the gym. I did lose 1 pound to 206, which means I've lost 20 since Feb. 9th.

By next Thursday I hope to break through the 205 barrier.

I hope everyone lost.

"TRUE" to all - WHAT'D I WIN?!? :D

Managed to lose 1 to get back to 181 again. My stupid weight loss chart looks distinctly like a cross cut saw blade profile over the past couple months...

Nights are torture anymore - the snacking cravings are ridiculous for some reason but little by little I seem to be winning the battle. Been taking a spoon full of sugar free fiber powder supplement in water an hour after dinner - seems to help - along with doing absolutely anything to get out of the house.

The missus is back to helping big time by not buying snacks and eating well herself (still a battle to get her to walk with me though after dinner).

Looking forward to a weekend of hanging patio string lights, installing some patio speakers for the stereo, and just enjoying what may be our last weekend of reasonable temperatures (15deg above avg. yesterday - 98! :eek:)

Still going in the right direction Cruiserman - hang tough and keep after it. I bet you'll be enjoying sub-200 by May 1st!

Thanks for the thread Belle, hope all is well with you and yours.

See ya!

Hello Everyone,

Belle, hope you're well. Look forward to your poems/wisdom/sayings each week.

I gained 2 lbs. this week. Really bummed. I think it's because hubby and I have been running around a lot for his business so grabbing quick bites, not good!

Hopefully I can lose it next week. I can't believe hubby's and my trip is here. We leave next Thursday. Hopefully I'll be able to post then we are gone for 5 weeks.

Cruiserman, glad you lost. Hope you're doing better soon. You've done so well so far.

Shootr, you've done so well too.

Good luck to everyone this week.

Diana

Hi!

My first time "speaking". My husband has been a member for a while and I am joining him. I am now 163.5 and would like to be below 160 when our Bermuda cruise begins May 1.

MEin VA

Out and about at the Mill Ave Art show. Got 3 miles of walking in. May have helped offset the IPA and chicken pasty...

b593e5ea85aea71f46cea868fb9f9223.jpg

be4993fb151ebd4322ed73364112293a.jpg

Got another mile in last night walking IKEA. It's been a year, I'm refreshed - time to gut the kitchen [emoji33].

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'd have to disagree, exercise is not good for you lol I'm sitting here in a moon boot because of exercise, ok because of my cat, but I was exercising! LOL

I lost 400 grams this week. I've been having a really rough week though. I'm in a lot of pain, and the pain killers have been keeping me from going to the bathroom. So it's making me feel even yuckier.

3-5 weeks to go!

Luckily I'm off work for 3 more weeks, let's hope for the best!

Good job to everyone this week, whether you gained or lost.... Being accountable is half the battle!!

Isabel

Hello. I finally joined Weight Watchers and I am looking forward to my third weigh in on Tuesday. I unfortunately have mobility issues so exercise is a problem. I hope I can lose a few pounds before our upcoming Cruise in May. Online support is always welcome.!

I hear you, shepherdqueen. My exercise program has been limited lately by back problems but I'm still plugging away. I know you can do it.

I lost another pound (somehow) over the weekend to 205 so I decided to try on the new pants I ordered from Amazon, size 38 waist, with the hope that I'll be able to wear them on my May 1 cruise. But they were too tight. I'll have to lose at least 5 more pounds for them to fit. So unless I really, really buckle down I'll have to rely on my size 40's.

Hi! Id like to join you guys! Our cruise is not for two years, which gives me lots of time to work at loosing! I just had twins in February and want them to be two when we sail. :) (May sneak in a cruise before that if real lucky! :) ) Anyways, I weighed in yesterday at 236.4... hope to get advice, encouragement and make friends!!! :) Goodluck to us all!!!! :)