MITSUGIRLY lets the BREEZE flow through her hair-Spring Break Review/Pictorial

mitsugirly

Thank You so much for all your time and effort in writing these reviews. You got me to try LFK due to one. We had a Blast there. We are sailing on the Breeze, out of Galveston in May and I have been anxiously awaiting this review. After reading it, I will board knowing more about the ship than if I had already sailed on her. You have a gift for both an entertaining read and photography!

HEY!!!! the blue railroad bridge that is always up in the port webcam!! You are sooo famous!!!

More of us turning around to head out...

P3260095%20copy-L.jpg

P3260097%20copy-L.jpg

P3260099%20copy-L.jpg

Of course the seaplane takes off once we had left darnit. I love when they are right beside us but do remember the documentary talking about just how hard these planes are to control while going from the water to the air and just how risky it is, so I guess it's a good thing they are not right beside us.

P3260100%20copy-L.jpg

P3260102%20copy-L.jpg

P3260105%20copy-L.jpg

I know what you mean about being the family planner, I do the same thing. Years ago, when my kids were know-it-all teenagers, we went to Disney World. This was back before the internet was widely used, so I read guidebooks like crazy. We got to the parks, and I knew exactly what route to take to get to the cool attractions first, had our days planned. They would ask me, "Did you read that in your book?" That became the catchphrase, and still gets tossed around at times. We are taking our 10 year old grandson on the Breeze in July, your review is making the wait tough, lol. I want to go NOW!

Hey Kim!! You know I'm in for the long haul! :D Looking forward to getting your take on the beautiful Carnival Breeze!

Hi there! I hope you and the beautiful wife had a wonderful Spring Break cruise as well. As soon as I'm done with mine, I have to get over to read yours (and Gambees).

Subscribed!

Thanks

And we're off!

So excited to get started on this journey with you!

Thanks for coming along.

Yesssssssss!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this one!!!!

I know you have a lot on your plate right now, so I will TRY to be patient:D

But, no promises.:eek::D

LOL try your best. ;):D

Thank you so much for doing the review.

Great pictures and great descriptions to follow along.

The Breeze & Magic are on my list 'must-cruise' ships.

:) A polite & friendly request to posters here:

Please edit the 'quote' when you quote posts to reply, especially when it is replied to pictures. It just makes the whole thread unnecessarily long.:)

Definitely have the Breeze on your list. She's a must.

Loving your review, as always. I don't know why you didn't just take your food up to the room. I can't stand crowds and would've retreated real quick to the hotel room.

Well normally I go back for seconds because there's always something that I like or don't like and after the first round, you can determine what that was. The other major problem was there was only 2 elevators in this entire place and THEY WERE SLOW!!! Like people were complaining so much about how slow they were. I didn't want to have to deal with that. In reality, I should have just walked over to Burger King and had breakfast. That would have taken less time and been better. :p

I'm so excited to read your review of the breeze. I can't decide if I want to do the breeze next or the magic. Hopefully this will help me decide.

Well since they are sister ships, I imagine they are pretty similar (we did the Dream and found a lot of similarities). However, the Magic doesn't have "as much" as the Breeze does. I think they consider the Breeze the "top of the line" in the fleet.

Great start to the review!!!

We actually stayed at that hotel when it was Comfort Suites. We enjoyed it but also made the mistake of grabbing something at Taco Bell. Never again!

Yea, no Taco Bell for me anymore.

Great start. Can't wait to read more. We are getting on the Breeze 1 week from tomorrow

Oh lucky you. I hope you have a wonderful time.

You go Gurl

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for joining. :)

Marking my spot! Now to go back and read!!!! I am so excited to see how you liked it. I had some friends that just sailed in Feb that were less than thrilled, but some of it was I think they had different expectations.

I absolutely loved it! I wonder what they were expecticing that didn't meet up to their expectations? I only had a few things.

Thank you for taking the time to do this :)

You are welcome.

That's the Escape. LOL

LOL. Now that I think about it, I do remember telling Sakari that was the Escape and that we haven't been on that one yet. But I got confused because when we returned, the Getaway was "parked" beside us and then after coming home and looking at my pictures, I automatically thought I must have been wrong when I told her it was the Escape and it was really the Getaway. :p

Following! I'm going on my second cruise this year on the Carnival Glory. I remember reading your reviews last year before my first cruise on the NCL Sky! Loving it!

Thanks and glad you are here.

So glad to see you back with your review! I hope you had a better room steward than on your birthday cruise.:eek: Looking forward to hearing about all your adventures.

Heather

I don't think it's possible to get a worse room steward. :eek: :p

Great job, so far! :)

Thanks

Yeay! Always love your reviews,great pics and just enough review! Also, especially excited because its a Breeze review. We'll be sailing on the Breeze next Sunday for the 3rd time, so anxious to hear your thoughts About your cruise. And I gotta say ,your little girl, adorable! I miss that age, goes by too fast.

Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoy them. Lucky you, going next Sunday for the 3rd time. I guess that means you like the Breeze. :D

Yea, I missed that age so much when my other kids grew up and that's how Sakari came about. :p

This review is awesome, thanks. I will be in the breeze for our first cruise in 685 days....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

:eek: How in the word are you able to wait so long?