MITSUGIRLY lets the BREEZE flow through her hair-Spring Break Review/Pictorial

mitsugirly

Thanks so much and glad you have been able to get some good information out of my previous ones. I hope you have a wonderful time on the Breeze when it's your turn.

Why is it always up? I had never even noticed it before. Is it always up and not used anymore?

Just guessing here but, I think since railroad traffic is so seldom, they just leave it up for the more common boat traffic. I sometimes hear on the portmiami marine radio feed the bridge called to be lowered for a train. Then ill see it go down and the train go by.

Your reviews are awesome.

Well, I ended up getting another computer and have spent today getting files transferred over. Whew! I still don't have everything done yet, but was practicing on my pictures to see if they transferred and if I could get my watermark on them and it looks like it's working. So...I have another deck ready for you. :D

Art Gallery Hallway.

I was really shocked at just how long this was and how much they had in there. It just seemed like there was more than what I had ever seen on any other ship in the past.

Of course this was only a snap and walk pic and the only one that I took.

P3260166%20copy-L.jpg

The Fun Hub. These are the computers you can use around the ship. They seem to be everywhere, which I thought was nice.

This was located in the Atrium area by the shopping. They also had an ATM of course. On the opposite side of the elevators (same floor) they also had the machine that you could check your balance and put money on your sail and sign card.

P3260079%20copy-L.jpg

These were located right outside the Thrill Theater

P3260169%20copy-L.jpg

Random location on one of the main decks and I don't remember where even though I must have passed them a good 20 times a day.

P3260194%20copy-L.jpg

They even had some as you walk out to the pool area

P4011363%20copy-L.jpg

Pixels Studio. It's too bad that Carnival has not managed to adapt a program like NCL's newer ships (out since 2010) where it has face recognition and puts all your pictures in the same place (a file) that you can view at any time. Also, when the photographers take your picture, they ask for your room number and it all goes in your file as well. Great system and I wish they all did it. Looking for a picture among 4000+ pictures that could be potentially taken each day is exhausting FFS!

P3260178%20copy-L.jpg

I am enjoying the ship tour. I've been curious about this ship since our friends sailed on her several times, but they don't take anywhere near as many pictures as you do! I am so glad you like to taketake take lots of pictures, then come here and share with all of us! :D

I just found this review and just got caught up on all 10 pages :)

We were on Breeze in 2013...beautiful, fun ship. We never even made it to those lower decks, lol. I loved the Red Frog Rum PUB and the ropes course. And of course, the Water Works!

I remember reading your reviews of Little French Key and some other place that was an all inclusive water park? Do you remember which port that may be?

I can't wait until your port pictures!

Edited by 2 cruzen

Ohh that sounds nice :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It is. I'm still trying to get use to it. It may take awhile. :p

Enjoying your review. Keep it coming

Spent yesterday reading your Birthday Cruise review. I had to find out about your cabin steward.:eek: I see your patience finally ran out when the laundry, supposedly, went missing. Loved the Mermaid tail.

Yea, the cabin steward=the suck!

Oh no they were in their 20's and early 30's. Same basic group of 6-8 people. I was really pissed at Carnival that they wouldn't do anything and wouldn't lock that door at a reasonable hour. It involved buckets of beer, bottles of booze and LOTS of pot. Just ridiculous. It only happened on our first Breeze cruise. We've never had noise problems like this on any other cruise.

Oh, well that makes no sense why they would want to just hang out drinking at the laundry room. Weird. I can definitely think of better places. :p

Love the review so far!!! I love the Breeze!!! I have read a few of your other reviews and always enjoyed them.

I see ads on my Facebook all the time for mermaid lap blankets. They look and are shaped like mermaid tails. I always think of Sakari that she would probably like them. Does she still swim with her mermaid tail?

The Ovation Theater is great...go early for seating and avoid the higher rows and behind the pokes!! Yup, I learned my lesson the hard way too!

Looking forward to more entries!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Glad you are enjoying it.

I did buy Sakari a mermaid "blanket" tail for her upcoming birthday on Sunday. She is going to be so excited.

mermaid-tail-blanket-kids-pink-ls_1.jpg

She swim every moment she can with her mermaid tail on. ;)

Yea, I learned my lesson about the theater and the top row seats. Yucky. We didn't have a choice though because we were coming in for a show and bingo was going on right before that. Those people had all the good seats, and of course didn't move after bingo. So we were pretty much forced to sit up there. :(

Loving your review!! We just took our first Carnival cruise on the Magic last month, and loved it -- We booked the Breeze while onboard for our honeymoon next March! Your pics just make me even more excited about it!! :-D

The Magic is on my bucket list as well. Glad to hear you liked it. We loved the Breeze.

Following...me and the girls are going to be on Breeze for the first time on May 1 ! Thanks for your wonderful reviews! :D

You are welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time.

Hi Kim! I'm here and ready ro follow along. :D

Can't wait to hear about your cruise! :cool:

Hiya Nancy! Glad you are here. :D

I'm a lil late to the party (just got addicted to "Scandal" on Netflix over the weekend - five seasons, yeah, see you in June), but I'm so happy to see your review!!

I get addicted to watching series on Netflix and it ends up a marathon and so time consuming. LOL :D

Just guessing here but, I think since railroad traffic is so seldom, they just leave it up for the more common boat traffic. I sometimes hear on the portmiami marine radio feed the bridge called to be lowered for a train. Then ill see it go down and the train go by.

Your reviews are awesome.

Makes sense and thanks for the comments.

I am enjoying the ship tour. I've been curious about this ship since our friends sailed on her several times, but they don't take anywhere near as many pictures as you do! I am so glad you like to taketake take lots of pictures, then come here and share with all of us! :D

Yea, she's a beauty. Definitely one of my favorites to date now!

I just found this review and just got caught up on all 10 pages :)

We were on Breeze in 2013...beautiful, fun ship. We never even made it to those lower decks, lol. I loved the Red Frog Rum PUB and the ropes course. And of course, the Water Works!

I remember reading your reviews of Little French Key and some other place that was an all inclusive water park? Do you remember which port that may be?

I can't wait until your port pictures!

Isn't the Red Frog Pub the greatest? I loved that area.

The only AI with a waterpark that I can think of at the moment would be Playa Mia in Cozumel?