Which night is Formal Night on Enchantment?

I will be sailing with extended family on Enchantment of the Seas in December. As we will be celebrating my parents' 50th Anniversary, I would like to plan a group get together/picture prior to dinner on the formal night. It's a 4 day cruise. Ports are Nassau, Coco Cay, and Key West. I've seen it listed as the 2nd night on other 4 day itineraries, but I was wondering if anyone had experience with this particular itinerary.

I will be sailing with extended family on Enchantment of the Seas in December. As we will be celebrating my parents' 50th Anniversary, I would like to plan a group get together/picture prior to dinner on the formal night. It's a 4 day cruise. Ports are Nassau, Coco Cay, and Key West. I've seen it listed as the 2nd night on other 4 day itineraries, but I was wondering if anyone had experience with this particular itinerary.

It is an extraordinarily rare cruise (on cruises which have formal nights; Empress is not going to have them) on which Night #2 is NOT formal night.

That is an itinerary Enchantment is taking over from Majesty. We did that specific itinerary last week on Majesty.

Since Nassau was the first port of call and leaving there at 1130PM, formal night was not scheduled on the 2nd night. It was scheduled for the third night, Wednesday after Coco Cay.

Contrary to what was said about formal night we were quite impressed with the large number of folks that did dress very well for formal night. I could not help but think of all the naysayers on CC and how they might portray such an abundance of guests actually dressing up for formal night ;)

Edited by Scotty G
add info.

• 2 weeks later...
I just got off the Enchantment's 3 night cruise. I wouldn't get too excited about formal night. There were guys with baseball caps, shorts, and golf shirts in the dining room.

Was it still the 2nd night for the 3 night cruise? That is the Nassau day and I wonder why they have it then if they are in Nassau so late.

Thanks