Carnival MC website issues???

swalton85

Is anyone else having problems with the barclay website for the carnival mastercard? When I go to the site it no longer shows how many points I have at the top and there are no links to redeem points for anything. hope i'm not the only one! :confused::confused:

Seems like I remember a notice on the website in the last week or two, that they were revamping the website, so I would assume it is just offline while the update...

Is that the notice that showed up at login for the last few months or so, saying that they were making login more streamlined (no more "personal security picture" or whatever they called the image)? If so, I though that was already done - my login has been "streamlined" for a least a couple weeks now, and that the message is gone. Was there another message about site updates?

Working just fine here for me. Using Firefox and did just clear my browser earlier.

Oh, yay! It's back! I've been using Firefox, too. But i didn't need to clear my browser. It's just up and working again.:)