Live from Freedom "rocking" the night away.

Question on VOOM .. If I only have one device and purchase the buy one get one deal, can the other device be shared with someone else on the ship? Is it the same code for both devices or two separate codes?

Question on VOOM .. If I only have one device and purchase the buy one get one deal, can the other device be shared with someone else on the ship? Is it the same code for both devices or two separate codes?

Yes, you can use any number of different devices as long as only one is logged in at a time. You get only one username/password.

I just checked today and they are currently having a BOGO special, if you purchase online. I just bought 2 lines for $15 a day ($105 for the week). I've read that these specials sometimes only last a day, so I booked it today for our cruise on the Freedom, which leaves next Sunday.

I just went on line to book today and it says $30 for one device with second at half price. This doesn't make sense as a previous poster said it was $15 a day with half of second device. Is anyone else having this problem?I guess the above offer is no longer available.

I am a bit confused. If it is buy one get one free, that allows you to use two devices at the same time. If this is the case, would there be two different log on codes. If I buy one device access, I know that you can switch from a phone to a tablet as long as both are being used at same time.

Also, there are two offers for the person that saw the $30 (which was for buy 2 get 2.

Here is the link to select which one you want. Hopefully it will work.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruiseplanner/category/1051

I am a bit confused. If it is buy one get one free, that allows you to use two devices at the same time. If this is the case, would there be two different log on codes. If I buy one device access, I know that you can switch from a phone to a tablet as long as both are being used at same time.

Also, there are two offers for the person that saw the $30 (which was for buy 2 get 2.

There is only one log-on account whether you buy a one, two, or four device package. The system knows what package you bought and allows that same log-on account to be simultaneously used the appropriate number of times.

Edited by clarea

Yes, it is!!! Onboard now. Water was spilling out of the pools yesterday. I was waiting for an "alphaX3" with formal night and all the ladies in tall heels trying to walk! Lol! We're having a blast regardless!

Some free entertainment, enjoy!

I just assumed the BOGO offer for $15 a day meant you could log on with 2 devices at the same time. You can use two, three, four, etc. devices anyway even if you just bought the standard $15 package, but you could only log onto one at a time. So the BOGO has to be two devices at once or else it's not even a "deal".