Constellation - stay in S1 6145 or Royal Suite?

missminnie

Hi All

We're sailing on Constellation for the first time in November and were lucky enough when we booked that 6145 was available so we grabbed it. I've read great reviews about this room compared to other S1's so we decided to go for it.

We just got off Equinox and had the fortunate luck of grabbing a Royal Suite just days before sailing - absolutely fantastic and it's really spoiled us.

When we got back, we checked and there are 2 Royal Suites that have become available - 6137 & 6138. Having never sailed on Connie or stayed in 6145, can anyone give us any advice (ignorning the cost as that's a separate issue as we expect to pay more)? Anyone sailed in both and could recommend one over the other? I think the bathroom in 6145 is much more spacious than the RS bathroom. But we loved the RS on Equinox.

Any advice, hints, tips much appreciated.

I've been in 6145 a couple of times and in a RS and IMHO, there's no comparison. I'd go for the RS every time if cost wasn't an issue. The bathroom in the RS is just as large as in 6145 and the closet in the RS is WAYYYYY larger than the tiny closet in 6145.

Hi missminnie

We have 6146 booked for my MiL and 6134 (RS) for DW and I on Connie in Aug.:cool:

If my MiL offered to swop I suspect ther answer would include the letters n and o or prehaps words to that effect.:D

I'd go for the RS every time....