rooms on the bump

RMac713

We always try to get a balcony cabin on the flat part of the hump because the slanted ones cost more money and often booked anyway, so I disagree with post #3 that said you wouldn't want to have one of those cabins. Honestly, I don't think I would like the biggest balcony anyway because I would feel further away from the ocean when sitting in our cabin. The middle sized ones look nice.

To answer your question, the cabins and balconies on the flat part of the hump are exactly the same size as a "regular" veranda room, but there are other benefits of being on the hump, even on the flat part:

1) location location, location! Close to the elevators and stairs but you do not get noise from them.

2) you can look straight down to the ocean instead of straight down into a life boat - great for watching the pilot get on/off the ship.

3) you get unobstructed views both fore and aft

Sue

Perfect thanks

We have booked Aqua cabin 1552 rear of front hump as I had read the window washing equipment was not in the same place on reflection can you confirm which cabin number please.

It was 1554. Not sure about cabin numbers on Reflection as that ship is a little different than the earlier S class.

Just booked Eclipse Vancouver to Hawaii for Sep 2019 & finally got 2105 as our cabin! We’ve been in 2107 (good sized balcony), 2109 (huge balcony facing aft), 2106 (gigantic balcony). Can you tell where we like to be! One deck down from buffet, at the elevator, out the door to the pool...my perfect location

Sent from my iPad using Forums