What Happened to all the Bev Packages?

They might be making some changes to the packages available for your sailing.

The same thing happened to me yesterday with the Voom internet. All of the options disappeared (I even had a package in my cart and I could see it, but it showed an error message), and then when it came back, it had all the new packages and prices.

Give it a few hours and look for some price adjustments once they come back.

All but one of the alcohol packages are still missing on my sailing this morning, RC says no idea what the problem is. Sigh, will just keep waiting or is someone trying to tell me something LOL?

Give it some time, I suspect they will come back. Lots of changes on the website today with the Voom packages showing up.

So, May 14th Oasis still showing nothing(alcohol wise) but the beer/wine (at a 20% discount) on our cruise in Cruise Planner. Have called RC multiple times and they SAY they can't book anything for me that isn't showing up online and said IT knows of a problem (?) but they have no idea how long it will take to fix it. They all seem to act like they have no idea there is a problem?

After continuing to call the regular phone number for RC and no one could book it unless is was showing up on my login, called the C & A help line, they were very happy to book my drink package (premium) at 20% discount. Gesh..still nothing showing on the website though.

After continuing to call the regular phone number for RC and no one could book it unless is was showing up on my login, called the C & A help line, they were very happy to book my drink package (premium) at 20% discount. Gesh..still nothing showing on the website though.

NEVER call the general phone number.

ALWAYS call C&A.

For others who are reading this: 800-526-9723

I have to say their website and general customer service phone line is extremely poor for such a large company. When the website wouldn't accept my credit card for the 3 day dining I called the general number 3 times with no success. C &A sorted it right away :)

I have to say their website and general customer service phone line is extremely poor for such a large company. When the website wouldn't accept my credit card for the 3 day dining I called the general number 3 times with no success. C &A sorted it right away :)

Having the same issue trying to book drink & internet packages. Annoying.

I'd be happy if they just let me do what I can do on Carnival - order beers/bottles/water delivered to our stateroom. 4-16oz Heinekens - $25; 12-pack of half liter bottles of water - $3.99; liter of Skyy Vodka - $75.

All the drink packages are showing up for my cruise in September at what looks like the regular price. Mainly interested in the Premium which is showing $49/day. Does anyone know the specifics for the 20% discount? Should I call C&A to check?

All the drink packages are showing up for my cruise in September at what looks like the regular price. Mainly interested in the Premium which is showing $49/day. Does anyone know the specifics for the 20% discount? Should I call C&A to check?

There are no specifics that I've seen. Some sailings get a discount, some don't. It would not hurt to call.

I called C&A because none of the drink packages except the lower ones were showing up for my 5/22 Liberty cruise. They were able to sign me up for 1 ultimate and 1 premium with the 20% off.

So I called C&A to get more information and I was told I would be transferred to a Vacation Planner as they are the ones who book beverage packages. Once I was transferred I was told that only Allure sailings and cruises of 9 or more nights are offering the discount.

It seems that most of you on this thread have cruises departing relatively soon so maybe they are offering a discount because occupancy isn't very high and this way RC will sell more packages? My cruise isn't until September.

Edited by aussievc