Muster Stations on Oasis Deck 9 Forward

I am trying to find out if anyone know the Muster Station on Oasis for Deck 9 Forward Oceanview Cabins. Trying to plan how get to the sail-away party deck 15 right after. Thanks:)

Main Theater as Muster station, 95% sure.

More than likely, you will be in either the fitness center (Deck 6) or the main theater (Deck 4). When I sailed the Oasis in 2014, I was on Deck 7, forward, port side and was assigned to station B2 (main theater), if that helps. I have been on both Oasis class ships and know the layout quite well. Where do you plan to go for the sailaway? Just let me know and I'll tell you the best way to get there from either muster station. Enjoy!

More than likely, you will be in either the fitness center (Deck 6) or the main theater (Deck 4). When I sailed the Oasis in 2014, I was on Deck 7, forward, port side and was assigned to station B2 (main theater), if that helps. I have been on both Oasis class ships and know the layout quite well. Where do you plan to go for the sailaway? Just let me know and I'll tell you the best way to get there from either muster station. Enjoy!

Thanks for giving me this information much appreciated! I would love to be on the pool deck 15 for sail-away. Do you think that will be a better view than the running track deck? which is the quickest way to get to either one? Thanks again

Edited by berbician
wrong message

Thanks for giving me this information much appreciated! I would love to be on the pool deck 15 for sail-away. Do you think that will be a better view than the running track deck? which is the quickest way to get to either one? Thanks again

You mean the running track on Deck 5 right? If so, then the pool deck is definitely the best, especially the promenade deck overlooking it (Deck 16). If you muster in the fitness center (stations A1-4 I believe), there is a "secret" staircase from the gym that goes down to the running track on the deck below. From there you would take the track and either go to the nearest stairwell/ elevator lobby (forward) or, to get to the aft lobby, you can either continue along the track or you could walk the Royal Promenade, as it is also on that deck.

If your muster is in the theater, you will either be assigned to the main area on Deck 4 (B1 and B2), or the upper level on Deck 5 (B3 and B4). I know that the main entrance is on Deck 4 and believe it opens out to a central area adjacent to the port and starboard forward lobbies, as well as a stairwell up to the Royal Promenade which you could take to the aft lobby and get to the pool deck that way. I don't remember if there's an entrance on Deck 5 or not but if there is, it should open right out to the lobbies and RP. If not, just take the stairs down to 4 and take the aforementioned route. From either location, simply take the stairs and elevator and you're there! Once you're on 16 (which I recommend), you will find an exterior door on either side opening out to the upper promenade deck, which provides for quite the views.

P.S. if you didn't know, there's a sundeck on Deck 14, forward which is all open, spacious and not only offers breathtaking views but also has built-in binoculars. Sorry for such a long reply, just takes a lot of explanation! Like a map :D safe travels, and enjoy your trip! You will love it, I can guarantee you that. Just got off the Liberty at the beginning of this month and I'm already looking forward to Harmony next April. I hope I was able to help!

Edited by CreativeCruiser119

Oh perfect!!! I definitely want to do deck 16 . In 2012 we were on Oasis and there was a secret balcony on deck 12 where our balcony cabin was .the view from there was spectacular however from what I heard that doesn't exist any more since they build cabins there.

The best view is from the observation deck above the bridge wings. Go forward in the port side passenger corridor on deck 14, through a door.

Oh perfect!!! I definitely want to do deck 16 . In 2012 we were on Oasis and there was a secret balcony on deck 12 where our balcony cabin was .the view from there was spectacular however from what I heard that doesn't exist any more since they build cabins there.

I think I've heard of that one! It was in the back right? I've never been there but I've heard all about it! Also, speaking of which, the very back of the ship on the deck 5 jogging track provides for amazing views at night. Very peaceful. I just wish I knew how to get to the helipad on those ships- tried it out on Liberty and it was spectacular. Whatever you choose to do, make the most of it! It's the vacation of a lifetime.

I think I've heard of that one! It was in the back right? I've never been there but I've heard all about it! Also, speaking of which, the very back of the ship on the deck 5 jogging track provides for amazing views at night. Very peaceful. I just wish I knew how to get to the helipad on those ships- tried it out on Liberty and it was spectacular. Whatever you choose to do, make the most of it! It's the vacation of a lifetime.

Yes it was at the back and the view was also spectacular for the aqua theatre we loved just being able to go there to watch the shows.

• 2 weeks later...
Is muster about 4pm with 4:30 sailaway on Oasis?

Would like to know where muster takes place for cabins toward aft, Deck 10.

Tx

The last I recall, muster was at 4:30 with sailaway at 5:00. As far as your muster station, if you are aft of the stairwells/ elevators I can say for certain you will be either in the Aqua Theater or main dining room, as I have also sailed on the Allure and my brother and I were assigned to the MDR for our boardwalk balcony on Deck 8, aft as well as my parents across the hall. It really depends on how far at you are located, as I would not be surprised if the Aqua Theater section is closer to the very end, but I really have no clue :D enjoy your cruise! You will love it.

Edited by CreativeCruiser119