Excursions on MyNCL

fmigali

We are new to NCL and looking forward to trying NCL. Although we are right at 200 days till sailing, we are interested in what NCL will offer for excursions on our specific sailing. I was on MyNCL this morning and it is only showing six excursions available and only in one of the three ports we are visiting. Am I just looking too early? When can I expect the excursions to be "loaded" on MyNCL?

It is quite random. As you have seen, excursions can show up initially for just some ports.

I have seen all the excursions listed about a year out, and on other cruises many still not there 4 months out. All you can do is keep checking.

Along the same vein, if I may ask, is how far in advance of sailing are Tortola excursions usually listed? For my March 11, 2017 Epic cruise, St. Thomas and Nassau are already listed but no Tortola. :confused:

Thanks in advance!

It varies and it can be glitchy. Sometimes there will be tons listed and then they'll disappear for several days. I know that's not what you're wanting to hear! :o That said, you may be able to find what is offered in your port if you go to the NCL site and don't log in and select "Learn About Our Cruises" and then from the drop down select "Shore Excursions" and from there you can type in where you're cruising to and see what excursions may be available in each port you're visiting. It's kind of a clunky way to do it, but you can see them that way.

I know the excursion I want, I just want to be able to book it so we have a spot. JVD is a popular excursion. I could go on my own but would prefer the ship's excursion when I leave the island my ship is at. To many things could delay your return.

I know the excursion I want, I just want to be able to book it so we have a spot. JVD is a popular excursion. I could go on my own but would prefer the ship's excursion when I leave the island my ship is at. To many things could delay your return.

Agreed. For that excursion, book through the ship!.

love that excursion! We were 30 days out from one of our cruises and this excursion was never posted. I emaile the head of excursions and she emailed me it was an error and it was posted right away.

We are B2B on Norwegian Spirit over Christmas and New Year . MyNCL really doesn't seem to cope with B2B . It's only displaying excursions on the first cruise . I know it's a long way off but I'm keen to book something in Casablanca . We've been there several times and would like to go further afield Rabat or maybe Marrakesh.

love that excursion! We were 30 days out from one of our cruises and this excursion was never posted. I emaile the head of excursions and she emailed me it was an error and it was posted right away.

Who did u email? I can't find any email address.