T-Minus 1 Hour Until Next "Sale"

I believe you can get the C&A balcony discount with the group rate.

What is the C&A balcony discount? Do you have to be a certain level to get this? We are only Gold but have an ocean balcony and a Central Park balcony booked on Oasis next April and not sure if I got this discount. We booked during the 30% off sale and so far since that sale I haven't found it cheaper yet.

What is the C&A balcony discount? Do you have to be a certain level to get this? We are only Gold but have an ocean balcony and a Central Park balcony booked on Oasis next April and not sure if I got this discount. We booked during the 30% off sale and so far since that sale I haven't found it cheaper yet.

You need to be at least Platinum level to get a balcony discount.

I am only Gold and I have a balcony discount applied to both of our rooms for our July Anthem sailing

Lisa

My family of 11 have the two 2-bedroom Aqua Theater Suites on Deck 8 for an August 2016 sailing on the Allure. We booked these suites a year ago while on our 10-day cruise on Liberty.

Based on the successful savings of posters on this thread, I called RCI this afternoon. The agent I spoke with was very pleasant and accommodating, however in calculating the current price of one of our suites with the 60% off for the 2nd passenger etc, I was shocked to learn that one of our ATS suites under today's sale & pricing is approximately $6K more. Obviously the price of Star Class suites have risen significantly since we booked in May 2015.

Edited by kjc852

Another form of a sale today.

Just got an additional $140 off of my cruise for next year after getting $160 off earlier in the week. It's for the rhapsody of the seas repositioning in April 2017 from Tampa to port liberty in NJ.

The first page still says $1000 per but after clicking on it drops to $1860 for two. Called and got my price adjusted. :D

I too found another discount today (on my Navigator sailing), a bit serendipitously. Another $88 CAD drop on top of the $132 CAD drop I reported taking advantage of on Monday when the current sale began. I didn't see any movement on the double-occupancy price, but apparently some other discount applied for the 3 of us in my family.

A $220 CAD drop this week, which doesn't sound like a lot compared to some discounts others have gotten, but this is just for an inside stateroom. This amounts to an 8% drop in the total price since I booked a few weeks ago during mid-April - a price I was already happy with, and now it's even better. :cool:

Apologies, but I've got an update :D I checked the pricing on the 5-night following my 9-night on Navigator, and it looks good to me -- so I booked it!! :D It's going to be my first B2B!! :cool: Was able to get the same stateroom, too, so it'll be fantastic. It's over a 1.5 years away and I'm excited all the same :D