Worth it to rebook for a $20 difference?

Just curious if you guys bother rebooking when there's a XXXXX amount of $ drop difference. My cruise isn't until February, and we've already rebooked once. At what point do I start annoying the TA? haha

What's your price point that you don't bother or would you rebook for a small price drop? (And yes, I know this is subjective). *and this is for those before final payment*

Why do you need to rebook? If your cruise is in February you should be able to just get the new price with a phone call from your TA.

My TA loves me because when I book I tell her what ship, what dates and what cabin I want. She doesn't have to do much legwork at all. So for $20, I'd call her and ask for the reduction. With that being said, most of the time when I call her with a price reduction, she has already seen it and made the change for me. She has found, and applied, some price reductions that I never saw. When it's time for final payment, sometimes the cost is less than I expected because of price drops that she saw that I didn't.