On the Oasis - Sky Level Any questions?

I contacted RCI today regarding a price adjustment. While I was talking to them I asked about the Internet package that comes with the Sky class. It does include streaming.

She also said the water is specialty water and said that should be Evian. Since it didn't show a limit to the number of bottles she said you should be able to get it anywhere on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The bottled water is not speciality. See post 170 for the bottled water given out on the ship. There is a bottle of Evian water in the cabin on day 1 but it is not replaced. I specifically asked the room stewardess if I could get another bottle, and he said no.

Bottled water is only unlimited everywhere on the ship if you have a drink package. If not, bottled water is only unlimited in the SL to suite guests.

It's infuriating when customer service gives out misinformation. It leads to disappointment when what was promised is not received.

The bottled water is not speciality. See post 170 for the bottled water given out on the ship. There is a bottle of Evian water in the cabin on day 1 but it is not replaced. I specifically asked the room stewardess if I could get another bottle, and he said no.

Bottled water is only unlimited everywhere on the ship if you have a drink package. If not, bottled water is only unlimited in the SL to suite guests.

It's infuriating when customer service gives out misinformation. It leads to disappointment when what was promised is not received.

Thanks for the correction. It is frustrating when you have expectations then find out you have been misinformed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Great post all. Thanks for all the great information. We are cruising in March of 2017 and have not been on a RCL cruise before. I was wondering what perks the Sky Class had since we are in a Grand Suite as well. Keep them coming. I am making a lot of notes! :)

Great post all. Thanks for all the great information. We are cruising in March of 2017 and have not been on a RCL cruise before. I was wondering what perks the Sky Class had since we are in a Grand Suite as well. Keep them coming. I am making a lot of notes! :)

Perks:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Suites/16049781_RSC_Trade_Flyer.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Love this thread!!! Thanks for all the wonderful information. Although we sailed in OS on the other ships, we're in an OS on the Oasis and looking forward to Coastal Kitchen.

Read on another thread about no more luggage tags sent to suite guests. Is this true?

... Read on another thread about no more luggage tags sent to suite guests. Is this true?

Appears to be true, others have reporting they are missing the button to request mailed luggage tags.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there enough lounge chairs at Barefoot Beach? I ask because on our 1st cruise to Labade as a non-suite guest wherever the lounge chairs were pretty filled already by the time we got there and their were no Umbrellas to be found. DW can get a sun burn in a full moon :eek: next Trips to Labadee we rented the private cabin. Looking at some of the pictures of Barefoot, it seems there is plenty of shade covering the lounge chairs.

So any suggestions for shade for DW is appreciated

Edited by FireStation46

Are there enough lounge chairs at Barefoot Beach? I ask because on our 1st cruise to Labade as a non-suite guest wherever the lounge chairs were pretty filled already by the time we got there and their were no Umbrellas to be found. DW can get a sun burn in a full moon :eek: next Trips to Labadee we rented the private cabin. Looking at some of the pictures of Barefoot, it seems there is plenty of shade covering the lounge chairs.

So any suggestions for shade for DW is appreciated

There are plenty of loungers in the shade or under a palm tree. I didn't get to the beach early (probably around 11) and there were plenty of lounge chairs in the shade still available. In all honestly the beach did not feel crowded.

There are plenty of loungers in the shade or under a palm tree. I didn't get to the beach early (probably around 11) and there were plenty of lounge chairs in the shade still available. In all honestly the beach did not feel crowded.

Perfect, thanks!

Just curious how quickly you got back to them after you received prices?

I did not rent a cabana. I've heard the over the water ones go quickly. I would suggest letting the concierge know you are interested as soon as you get the welcome email.

I spoke to someone who rented one that was not over the water and he said he requested it when he got on the ship. Those are probably not as popular.

I did not rent a cabana. I've heard the over the water ones go quickly. I would suggest letting the concierge know you are interested as soon as you get the welcome email.

I spoke to someone who rented one that was not over the water and he said he requested it when he got on the ship. Those are probably not as popular.

I rented the cabana on the beach. I liked it as you could wander the beach the shops or just stay in the cabana. The ones overlooking the water have steep steps down to the water as i recall so if anyone has mobility issues they should consider that aspect. They have a new deal, it looks like an inflatable cabana they put on the sand that cost the least. Labadee is my favorite place.

I rented the cabana on the beach. I liked it as you could wander the beach the shops or just stay in the cabana. The ones overlooking the water have steep steps down to the water as i recall so if anyone has mobility issues they should consider that aspect. They have a new deal, it looks like an inflatable cabana they put on the sand that cost the least. Labadee is my favorite place.

Do you have any info on this inflatable cabana?? Have not seen anything on this yet!