Do I need to link bookings?

brepri_h

My husband and I booked a cruise and told some of our family about it. They have not cruised before and went online and booked 3 cabins down the hall from us!

Whenever I cruise with other people we usually book together so do I need to call someone at Carnival and link our bookings together?

If you want to be seating together for dinner, you need to link your booking numbers. Have your family members call and ask that their booking number be linked to yours (or vice versa). :-)

Can I just call Carnival customer service?

Yes - but as already stated - only if you booked directed with them of through a Carnival PVP. BUT....even then, you will need ALL of the booking numbers. ;)

Linking them together will be helpful if you have assigned MDR seating - not as big a deal if you're doing YTD.

It should also stop them from moving any of the cabins away from the others since you will be viewed as a group of cabins once they are linked.

Edited by happy cruzin

There are 4 different booking numbers between the 9 of us and we do all have your time dining. I booked my cruise on the phone with a Carnival PVP and they all booked online. I am going to email my PVP and see what she says. Thanks!

Edited by brepri_h

There are 4 different booking numbers between the 9 of us and we do all have your time dining. I booked my cruise on the phone with a Carnival PVP and they all booked online. I am going to email my PVP and see what she says. Thanks!

Your PVP might be able to link them all together - if you have all the booking numbers. ;)

If you have YTD then it really doesn't matter as you all just show up together.

Edited by firemanbobswife