First Time RC cruiser

I have been with carnival for all of my cruises(2 so far) my family decided to get a taste of royal since we found a reasonably priced cruise on the grandeur of the seas. So I have two specific questions. One, is voom worth it our family owns a full time catering company and we have a new take out location that we opened last month and I would like to be able to have access to our system to check on our staff. Two, is the Royal replenish package worth it I am a huge time coffee drinker and non-alcoholic speciality beverage (one year away [emoji23][emoji23]).

Also if you have any advice for some transitioning from the carnival life to the Royal life I would be glad to receive.

I have been with carnival for all of my cruises(2 so far) my family decided to get a taste of royal since we found a reasonably priced cruise on the grandeur of the seas. So I have two specific questions. One, is voom worth it our family owns a full time catering company and we have a new take out location that we opened last month and I would like to be able to have access to our system to check on our staff. Two, is the Royal replenish package worth it I am a huge time coffee drinker and non-alcoholic speciality beverage (one year away).

Also if you have any advice for some transitioning from the carnival life to the Royal life I would be glad to receive.

Voom is extraordinary on the Anthem, Oasis and Allure. I have not yet experienced it on the Grandeur. It is unclear how well the upgrade will work or is working.

Someone is about to board the Grandeur and will probably report on this.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2354877

Beverage Package:

"Worth it" is always subjective. It sounds like it would be a good buy for you, though.

I have been with carnival for all of my cruises(2 so far) my family decided to get a taste of royal since we found a reasonably priced cruise on the grandeur of the seas. So I have two specific questions. One, is voom worth it our family owns a full time catering company and we have a new take out location that we opened last month and I would like to be able to have access to our system to check on our staff. Two, is the Royal replenish package worth it I am a huge time coffee drinker and non-alcoholic speciality beverage (one year away [emoji23][emoji23]).

If "access to our system" means you need to establish a VPN, I would not count on that working. I've not had any luck making a VPN work on Royal's internet.

Since Grandeur is one of the older/smaller ships, it may not be fair to compare with large, feature laden ships you may have sailed with Carnival.

I have purchased beverage packages, but on 10-day cruises with many sea days, and have found it to be a good value.

Not much to transition to from Carnival to Royal. Just sit back and enjoy! :)