Ultimate Beverage Package

Can somebody tell me if Starbucks is included in the ultimate drink package on the Oasis. I see on the "Drink Package" menu that Premium coffee is included just wondering what is considered "Premium". TIA :confused:

Can somebody tell me if Starbucks is included in the ultimate drink package on the Oasis. I see on the "Drink Package" menu that Premium coffee is included just wondering what is considered "Premium". TIA :confused:

No, beverages from the Starbucks kiosk on Oasis are not included in any beverage package.

However, you can get specialty coffees (cappucino, latte, espresso) from Cafe Promenade and restaurants, and those would be included in the Replenish and Ultimate packages.

Edited by clarea

No, beverages from the Starbucks kiosk on Oasis are not included in any beverage package.

However, you can get specialty coffees (cappucino, latte, espresso) from Cafe Promenade and restaurants, and those would be included in the Replenish and Ultimate packages.

And the Central Park cafe did a pretty good job with copy cat expresso drinks. So I never had to get my Starbucks fix!

OK, I didn't realize they served specialty coffees.

They have a manual machine in Park Cafe (Allure). Think I only saw a limited stock of syrups, not sure about a blender.

I think they might have had some fancy schmancy desserts too!

They do. I do recall a few of the offerings weren't in Windjammer this afternoon.

Edited by chandom

And the Central Park cafe did a pretty good job with copy cat expresso drinks. So I never had to get my Starbucks fix!

Thanks for sharing... will be on Allure in 3 days and I did not know about this [emoji846]