WiFi on Celebrity Infinity

mrgreentank

We are travelling in June on the Infinity to Alaska. I have been trying to determine what wifi packages are available but I seem to be going in circles with my search. Has anyone got current information on this?

We are travelling in June on the Infinity to Alaska. I have been trying to determine what wifi packages are available but I seem to be going in circles with my search. Has anyone got current information on this?

I'm just back from Infinity. It has recently upgraded to Xcelerate WiFi and it is pretty good. We paid $199 for 15 days (one device) and a second device was 50%. We purchased it on the first day on ship. We are elite members so with our discount it was $139. I think the $199 price is per cruise as others with 7 day cruises have reported the same thing. There are also daily rates but that differ by ship.

Hush. The reason we started cruising is that work can't contact me. If it is known that Internet is available and reliable, well there goes my escape from the shackles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9-day and under are $140 for the whole cruise. If you get it online it still shows as $199 but will reduce to $140 when put in the cart. Captains Club status still provides a discount to that price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't forget you will have wifi access in every Alaska port and the cruises are very port intensive.

For some this might work. I'm currently on the Solstice in Alaska and want to maximize my port time as I may never get here again. Easier for me to catch up during morning coffee or after dinner drinks on the ship. I certainly offer this only as an option that works better for me. Everyone is looking for a little something different.

• 1 month later...
I'm just back from Infinity. It has recently upgraded to Xcelerate WiFi and it is pretty good. We paid $199 for 15 days (one device) and a second device was 50%. We purchased it on the first day on ship. We are elite members so with our discount it was $139. I think the $199 price is per cruise as others with 7 day cruises have reported the same thing. There are also daily rates but that differ by ship.
I just tried to add Internet to our 15-day cruise on Infinity and it's $269! And they say it can't be reserved after April 20, 2016 (we're sailing in November). Is it more when you reserve on the ship? That's what the web site says we have to do now. Edited by s2kreno