Disembarking freedom in Galveston

kupers

I am curious what is the latest time we can disembark the freedom in Galveston? Our flight doesn't leave Houston until 5pm so we would like to spend as much time on the ship as possible due to not being able to check in at the airport until 1pm. I read somewhere that a restaurant is open until 9:30am on the last day, but I couldn't find anything about when they want you off. Thank you for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This!

Sorry I can't answer your question directly but I can tell you there is plenty to do in Galveston to kill time.

The Strand area is interesting and in walking distance from the terminal.

I am curious what is the latest time we can disembark the freedom in Galveston? Our flight doesn't leave Houston until 5pm so we would like to spend as much time on the ship as possible due to not being able to check in at the airport until 1pm. I read somewhere that a restaurant is open until 9:30am on the last day, but I couldn't find anything about when they want you off. Thank you for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The last call will be around 10:00AM. The Lido buffet, Blue Iguana Cantina, and the dining room are open for breakfast on debarkation morning. The coffee shop is also open.

Sorry I can't answer your question directly but I can tell you there is plenty to do in Galveston to kill time.

The Strand area is interesting and in walking distance from the terminal.

Unless there is a problem 9:30 to 10 AM. Yes, the Strand is within walking distance BUT what to do with your suitcases.

I think you could be on the ship until 10am. Last and final call. By the time you get luggage and through customs, it will be 11. That's a good time to head to the airport for a 1pm flight. If not, and you have rolling luggage, it may be ok to have the luggage with you when you walk to the strand. There are lots of shops around there. It might be crowded because the new passengers are coming in at the same time you are leaving.