Royal Sky Class suite perks

We will be sailing in a couple of weeks in a suite that is Sky Class. We drink a lot of water so I usually order a case for our room. Bottled water is listed as one of the Sky Class amenities. Does anyone know if that is unlimited or do you just get a certain number of bottles per occupant?

I am hearing one large bottle.

Buy the case of bottles.

But if you buy an alcohol package, you can get bottled water with it, just stop at any bar and ask for one with your drink.

Safe travels.

Edited by Lionesss

I was on Oasis 3 weeks ago (last sailing before new suite perks went into affect) and we were able to go get bottles of water in the lounge from the bar. As many as we wanted, no extra charge.

I always take a case of water onboard when I sail but being I was flying to Florida and getting in late the night before the cruise I wasn't able to buy a case to bring onboard and we were told we can get unlimited bottles from the lounge bar. Just get the bottles before 11pm bc the bartender leaves then and if you wanted bottles of water for excursions the next morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Godiva830

I am hearing one large bottle.

Buy the case of bottles.

But if you buy an alcohol package, you can get bottled water with it, just stop at any bar and ask for one with your drink.

Safe travels.

Yes, in the past we've gotten one large (glass) bottle of Evian which once used, isn't replaced. If you drink bottled water, you're better off getting one of the packages.