Cruise Planner Down?

Currently not working for me either ... getting the following:

Well, this is unfortunate.

Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience.

Where I am a bit concerned is if I check my dining reservations under my Cruise Countdown, I'm supposed to have 10 dining reservations, but it say we have 96!

Currently not working for me either ... getting the following:

Well, this is unfortunate.

Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience.

Where I am a bit concerned is if I check my dining reservations under my Cruise Countdown, I'm supposed to have 10 dining reservations, but it say we have 96!

When I went into my calendar for my cruise in July, it told me that I had 65 dining reservations. That was over this past weekend. My DD told me that I would be eating a lot on the cruise. LOL

yes I've been trying to purchase internet since Saturday and it wouldn't let me look at the prices until yesterday and now I get an error message each time I try and add it to the cart. we leave on Sunday and I can't phone from work - it so very annoying :(

I use a TA too, but they are getting the same message. Sounds like we may have to use the phone, yikes!

Same here ... we have a TA but use the Cruise Planner to book for ourselves. Our TA cannot access anything either. All RC is saying is that they're 'updating the system'. What's curious is that this is only affecting certain reservations? Not a big deal yet, but I'm not sure what to do if this is still going on when entertainment / show reservations open up. Don't know if we can book those over the phone.

When I called RC they said they could still see all my correct reservations in their system.

Lol mine now says I have 32 dinner reservations for a 10 day cruise for two people...wth.

Mine correctly says 14 dinner reservations, only because I reserved My Time Dining slot each evening, so I guess I'm okay there. But, still can't make any other purchases. Glad I already booked VOOM and an excursion earlier.

I hope it allows me to check in early!

Update at least from my end of things ... Our Travel Agent can still not access anything after almost a week. She's going to start working with RC to figure out what's going on. I also talked with RC's IT department this morning after getting bounced around on the phone and was escalated to someone higher up. The IT rep confirmed that he also couldn't access my Cruise Planner. Others on the same cruise are not having any issues. They're not sure if it's something specific to certain reservations. The IT department mentioned that they will escalate the work ticket, although it may be a couple weeks.

Between my TA checking this out the IT help ticket, hopefully there will be a fix in the next week or so. It's just a bit odd that there doesn't seem to be a pattern, and even RC's IT folks are locked out of some of the Cruise Planners. I can add reservations over the phone, but the idea with Anthem and newer ships is that everything is supposed to be run form the online reservations (including Northstar, iFly etc)