Elite member benefits

bogofman

We prefer the Elite+ Breakfast if we're not touring; love the Bellinis and café mocha. Three full meals, El Bacio, and ice cream is a bit much - not to mention martinis.;) We do eat breakfast in the dinning room on disembarkation before going to Tuscan to wait. Fly day can be long and airport food is yuk & $$.

We have our first cruise as elite+ coming up in November. Do we get 200 or 240 minutes of internet service? I've read 240 on the boards but Celebrity's website shows 200.

Sue

You get the 240 minutes. When you log on with the folio number on your seapass, you will be offered the 240 minute package for free.

While we haven't been on the Infinity within the last year we were on her from February 15th through the end of March in 2015. We were on a B2B2B South American cruise series (Buenos Aires to Antarctica followed by BA to Valparaiso followed by V. through the Panama Canal back to Ft. Lauderdale). At that time my husband remembers that the Elite/Elite + breakfast was not served buffet style on any of those legs but was served restaurant style (ie, folks were seated and ordered from a small menu). I never attend so hopefully his memory is correct.

Recently on Infinity, it was buffet style in the Tuscan Grill.

The buffet was set up on the hard floor section in the middle of the room, not on carpet.

(I don't remember what the floor was like before, but they may have removed carpeting from that section of the floor to accommodate the elite breakfasts.)

We liked it this way much better than the menu system as you can help yourself to exactly what you want.

They still take drink orders for specialty beverages.

But the smoothies and juices are in "serve yourself" pitchers out on the buffet table.

Edited by varoo

We are new to Elite and have only done one Celebrity cruise. All of our points have come from Azamara.

We sail in a few weeks time and Ive just had an email detailing our Elite perks.

It states 10% off drinks packages.

Im wondering if Ive missed the boat here....sorry for pun... as Ive ordered a 7 bottle wine package. Should I have asked for this discount or does it only apply to the drinks packages?

Thanks

Jen

The cocktail hour is nice - there

You get a wee scoop of gelato, some $5 blackjack coupons, some discount bingo and a free dry cleaning and free pressing item. There is a tea you can attend and a cocktail party one evening, and some behind-the-scenes tours. The bag of laundry is great - that and the internet are the best perks. We're Elite + now but don't find that the benefits are really much of a step up at all from elite. And we'll never get to Zenith....

That's funny, I won't ever get to Elite. Especially with the mayor cruise lines and their cut backs.

[emoji857]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk