Dinning reservations moved back 30 mins

We are on the 5/29 Getaway and a fellow cruiser noticed this. I logged into my reservation and sure enough saw the same thing.[emoji15]

Thinking this may be another glitch. Are others seeing this too?

Thank you!

Edited by Luxurycruise2

Ours were off by 30 minutes as well. We booked for 6:00, but the vacation summary showed 5:30, and I confirmed with the dining rooms onboard that 5:30 was indeed what we were scheduled for. We ended up abandoning our reservations though and just going whenever we felt like it, and we never had to wait.

I would double check your reservations once on board . On our recent Epic cruise both bookings i made at La Bistro changed from 7.00 to 6.45 without me being informed . If i had not checked we would have turned up late .

I would double check your reservations once on board . On our recent Epic cruise both bookings i made at La Bistro changed from 7.00 to 6.45 without me being informed . If i had not checked we would have turned up late .

Also wouldn't hurt to bring along your amenities confirmations which show original times booked. Just in case :thumbup:

Having the same issue as well. Email confirmation shows correct times and NCL site is 30 minutes off. Haven't received my eDocs yet - hopefully information is correct there. If not, then I will just take the original confirmation with me and make them adjust times according it on board.

Having the same issue as well. Email confirmation shows correct times and NCL site is 30 minutes off. Haven't received my eDocs yet - hopefully information is correct there. If not, then I will just take the original confirmation with me and make them adjust times according it on board.

Checked my eDocs and times are correct in there. So seems that everything is fine.