Puzzle room and cabana question

We will be on Anthem in Sky Class suite - can concierge book the puzzle room for us? I emailed them three weeks ago but haven't heard back. We sail in 9 days. I had also requested a cabana a few months ago and they said to contact them one month out. I did and they said they will contact one week before our cruise but I am getting concerned that it will not happen. Any insight anyone can offer?

Thanks

Edited by jonj

We will be on Anthem in Sky Class suite - can concierge book the puzzle room for us? I emailed them three weeks ago but haven't heard back. We sail in 9 days. I had also requested a cabana a few months ago and they said to contact them one month out. I did and they said they will contact one week before our cruise but I am getting concerned that it will not happen. Any insight anyone can offer?

Thanks

Print out your emails and see the Conceirge upon boarding.

Have a great cruise:)

Are you tech savvy? Consider downloading the royal app and paying the $7.95 to have it for the cruise. I did a 3 day Anthem cruise which I booked after final, so no online reservations were available. I really wanted to do the puzzle room and I went up to the Seaplex reservation desk as soon as I boarded, but there was a line and lots of confusion. I went onto the royal app and was able to book the puzzle room, two shows and the Northstar. It's good I did because the open reservation slots were gone by 2 pm.

The Concierge may be able to do this for you, but typically he or she is not available until 5 pm when the CL opens. The puzzle room slots are very limited and he may not have the clout to get them for you.

Are you tech savvy? Consider downloading the royal app and paying the $7.95 to have it for the cruise. I did a 3 day Anthem cruise which I booked after final, so no online reservations were available. I really wanted to do the puzzle room and I went up to the Seaplex reservation desk as soon as I boarded, but there was a line and lots of confusion. I went onto the royal app and was able to book the puzzle room, two shows and the Northstar. It's good I did because the open reservation slots were gone by 2 pm.

The Concierge may be able to do this for you, but typically he or she is not available until 5 pm when the CL opens. The puzzle room slots are very limited and he may not have the clout to get them for you.

Thank you for the information. With the new royal class suite I wasn't sure if it was something the concierge can reserve for us with a request prior to arrival on the ship. I do have the royal IQ app already downloaded and with the suite we have free VOOM

You do not have to pay to use the Royal app. It is entirely free. Just download it before the cruise, and use it onboard. You do not have to buy an internet package. The $7.95 is to add onboard texting.

Thanks

There's still time for a cabana confirmation. My wife emailed the concierge one month out on our last cruise but we didn't get the cabana confirmation until six days out.

FYI just off the Anthem and you could not book Puzzle Break on app on my sailing. Not sure if it was a temporary glitch, but maybe you could via the iPads around the ship.

I bet the concierge could book though. I heard from someone that they left their cabin number with the guest service desk and someone called back from Puzzle Room to give them a time...don't see why your concierge cannot do this.