HARMONY OF THE SEAS Grand Suite

We are on Harmony 31st July from Barcelona.

Anyone just off Harmony that stayed in a Grand Suite? Would love to see some photos of the suite and suite deck. Also interested to hear how the lounge was.

Looking forward to hearing feedback.

We are on Harmony 31st July from Barcelona.

Anyone just off Harmony that stayed in a Grand Suite? Would love to see some photos of the suite and suite deck. Also interested to hear how the lounge was.

Looking forward to hearing feedback.

Found a video for you.

Thanks for finding the video A&L. Looks fab!!

Thanks Andrew for posting the video. We will be in a grand suite for the December 3rd sailing. I love how they have separated the living area from the sleeping area. It's a whole new look from the GS that we had on Allure. Can't wait to get on board. However for now I'll look forward to more periscopes! Thanks for introducing me to periscope Andrew. Maybe I'll try it someday? It would feel good to be able to give back to all the people that have shared with me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Andrew for posting the video. We will be in a grand suite for the December 3rd sailing. I love how they have separated the living area from the sleeping area. It's a whole new look from the GS that we had on Allure. Can't wait to get on board. However for now I'll look forward to more periscopes! Thanks for introducing me to periscope Andrew. Maybe I'll try it someday? It would feel good to be able to give back to all the people that have shared with me.

DW, now says Periscope is second to my CC addiction. We will be in LA 2, weeks today, so I should be doing some scoping from there.

I bet you are getting excited for Harmony. I know I am, and we aren't on her until November.

DW, now says Periscope is second to my CC addiction. We will be in LA 2, weeks today, so I should be doing some scoping from there.

I bet you are getting excited for Harmony. I know I am, and we aren't on her until November.

B2B on her in February, sooo far away....K.O.:(

My husband and I will be on the transatlantic in October, and I plan on "scoping" our trip. We'll also be in a Grand Suite, so I'll be sure to get a tour of the room.

At first I thought the new "wall" made it a little too cozy, but I do like the tv centered, and the additional tv centered on the wall in in the bedroom.

Edited by jules815

• 5 weeks later...

We are also in a Grand Suite this coming March. The Grand suite on the Quantum seemed bigger. Also, we had a dual bathroom entrance one from the bedroom and one from the main living room. Also the closets were in the bedroom area which we liked.

I am sure this will be nice also-

You are not correct. From another user... Here are 100's of photos of the Harmony including the Suite Lounge and the Sun Deck.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/harmony-of-the-seas-983/

Actually, you are not correct. When that post was originally made on 29th May, the suite sun deck was not open. It opened during the cruise to Barcelona but until that stage it was inaccessible.

So, obviously there are pictures now!

Found a video for you.

Thanks for posting the video. I will not be in a Grand Suite but a regular balcony cabin and the video had a link to a tour of one of those cabins. Pretty modest compared to the Grand Suite but it looked good to me. It was nice to get a look at what the cabin I will be staying in is like.