The Quest on Allure

Can anyone tell me what night they have The Quest on the Western Caribbean itinerary that stops in Labadee first? It seems to change based on the direction of the itinerary. I would like to book my shows leaving time for this...my favorite! Thanks.

Thaks for the Compass info but your schedule is reversed to what we will be doing so I am still uncertain when The Quest will be on our sailing. Question...was it on the second formal night?

Is it reversed? You said you're stopping first at labadee and that is what we did.

Our port schedule was:

Day 3: Labadee

Day 4: Falmouth

Day 6: Cozumel

The formal nights were Day 2, and Day 5, both were sea days. Quest was on Day 6.

Thaks for the Compass info but your schedule is reversed to what we will be doing so I am still uncertain when The Quest will be on our sailing. Question...was it on the second formal night?

In my two experiences on Allure, the CD makes sure the time doesn't interfere with any other show.

Can anyone tell me what night they have The Quest on the Western Caribbean itinerary that stops in Labadee first? It seems to change based on the direction of the itinerary. I would like to book my shows leaving time for this...my favorite! Thanks.

Our experience, regardless of ship, is that the Quest game is done the last night and usually at 10:30PM. It never conflicts with showtime, because it attracts lots of cruisers to the fun.

Last week on Allure, Western, night 6 at 10pm. And it did conflict with a Blue Ocean performance and a couple of other things. Now that I have seen Blue Ocean, sorry I missed Quest :)

Love and Marriage also conflicted with a couple of things. There is so much programming on that ship, probably hard to do.

I will post from my phone with the entertainment schedule you get the first day.

Our experience, regardless of ship, is that the Quest game is done the last night and usually at 10:30PM.

Just went back to check pictures/reviews I've done:

Enchantment 2012 - day 4 of 8 (Bermuda, next day at sea)

Rhapsody 2013 - day 7 of 7 (Alaska, sea day before debarkation)

Oasis 2013 - Quest Day 4 of 7 (Western itinerary, Falmouth then sea day)

Navigator 2014 - day 5 of 6 (Cozumel then sea day)

Serenade 2014 - day 9 of 12 (Med, not a sea day before or after)

Legend 2015 - day 9 of 10 (sea day before and after)

Radiance 2015 - day 6 of 10 (Hawaii, final sea day before port)

I think it can change anytime on any sailing depending on itinerary, Cruise Director, Staffing, conflicts of scheduling, etc etc etc etc. And I've seen it as late as 11:15pm.

If this is a prime activity for someone to attend, make double sure you check the cruise compass on your bed each night for the next day, and even ask someone on the Activity Staff as well to confirm which night.

What's the age requirement for QUEST?

We are traveling with our DD, who is ALMOST 18. A very mature 17....

I am thinking she'd get a kick out of it.........

Thoughts?

She should be one of the female captains! :cool:;)

p.s. "mature"? Phhhht! Has absolutely nothing to do with it... be as immature as possible:p:D

p.p.s. make sure your camera battery is fully charged :)