Royal Princess - After January 29, 2017

elycelynne

I saw on the Princess website that there were two deck plan options for before and after January 29, 2017, and I was wondering if anyone knew offhand what changes she'll be undergoing? Anything major?

Cabin reclassification. That's all it ever is.

As much as I hate those "stickies" here on Cruise Critic this topic needs to be one. At least until everyone asking over and over about "deck plan dates" figures out that all they need to do is pull up the before and after deck plans side-by-side to answer their question.

But to answer your question for you: the only major change is some of the MA Mini-suites becoming M1 Club Class cabins. Specifically ten midship Minis on each of Riviera, Aloha and Baja decks.

Edited by fishywood

Cabin reclassification. That's all it ever is.

As much as I hate those "stickies" here on Cruise Critic this topic needs to be one.

A Cruise Critic stickie is not what is needed.

What is needed is for Princess to simply put a statement on the page that asked which set of plans to bring up saying some cabin categories are changing on xx/xx/xx and thus select the plans that will apply to the date you are looking for.

This is the third year that this type of plans changes for every ship has occurred and thus the third year that there will be many threads started here by people who ask what is being changed on the xxxxx Princess.