Navigator of the Seas, Nov. 10, 2016 Transatlantic

Hobie

Who else will be cruising on the Navigator of the Seas from Southampton England to Miami, leaving on Nov. 10, 2016?

I will also be on the cruise before this one(back to back). Canary islands cruise leaving Southampton on October 28.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Glenn

Who else will be cruising on the Navigator of the Seas from Southampton England to Miami, leaving on Nov. 10, 2016?

I will also be on the cruise before this one(back to back). Canary islands cruise leaving Southampton on October 28.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Glenn

Hello,

The 28th October sailing's thread can be found here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2184739

(sadly for what it's worth).

Regards,

Cublet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I just booked this cruise today. Very excited to return to sea! I love Transatlantics and did one each year for 7 years in a row, almost all on Celebrity. I'm a Diamond cruiser on RCL because of family vacation cruises in warm waters. But I haven't been on a ship since my son was born two years ago September. I'm also really excited because one my best friends also just booked today. Although I'm a San Franciscan, my husband, son and I now live in London, UK. My goal is to walk from our flat, across the bridge to Vauxhall then take the appropriate trains down to Southampton and then walk on board the Navigator!

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone. Carl from Florida here. A buddy of mine ( Wifes friends husband ) and I will be on this cruise. As I have family in London, Ill naturally get there 3 days before the cruise to do some sightseeing and maybe get some of those big pieces of fish and chips! So Mr TravelingOx, Glen and appleosprey see ya there.