Random Shore Tour on Daily Schedule

I'm sailing on the Pacific Jewel (P&O) in 2 weeks and I was just checking out my cruise control and saw there's an extra shore tour that I know neither myself or my other half have booked (he wouldn't even know how to log into cruise control, not particularly tech/internet savvy that one :D)

It's showing as Paid...

Anyone else had this happen? And when I click on the link to open the details it wont load... :confused:

Edited by Sugarlift

Wasn't there a deal where P&O gave away a free "mystery" port tour with every booking? If so, that might explain it! But, on the other hand, I might have just invented all of that in my head... it's getting harder to tell these days :eek:.

Wasn't there a deal where P&O gave away a free "mystery" port tour with every booking? If so, that might explain it! But, on the other hand, I might have just invented all of that in my head... it's getting harder to tell these days :eek:.

Oh was there??!! haha well if that's the case then that sounds good to me! :D

I think that is correct but from what I have read on cruise fb pages they don't assign the tour until you are at sea and they find out which tours are not selling, but hey any free tour is worth better than none, right?

I have a P&O Early Bird VIP package, which is confirmed on their Cruise Control page - called "Package ID: 64". Can't find on their site exactly what is included - only have the original PR blurb. (The early Booking VIP Package on their site at present seems different & not as generous).

However one of the freebies is apparently a $50 shore tour voucher. I've booked and paid for one shore tour, and I couldn't see any option of using the voucher.

Anyone know how to claim this?

I have a P&O Early Bird VIP package, which is confirmed on their Cruise Control page - called "Package ID: 64". Can't find on their site exactly what is included - only have the original PR blurb. (The early Booking VIP Package on their site at present seems different & not as generous).

However one of the freebies is apparently a $50 shore tour voucher. I've booked and paid for one shore tour, and I couldn't see any option of using the voucher.

Anyone know how to claim this?

Try calling the P&O office or just bring your paperwork and visit guest services once on board.