activity waivers and wrist band?

ccmg

If I have already signed the waivers before my cruise, will that info be on my sail pass? Someone in our group thought we needed to get a wrist band before doing any of the activities. Is it good for the week?

If I have already signed the waivers before my cruise, will that info be on my sail pass? Someone in our group thought we needed to get a wrist band before doing any of the activities. Is it good for the week?

No wrist bands for adults, unless you're taking about the WOW band on Quantum class ships. Once waiver is signed it's good for that entire sailing. Depending on the activity they may also punch a distinctive hole in your seapass card.

No wrist bands for adults, unless you're taking about the WOW band on Quantum class ships. Once waiver is signed it's good for that entire sailing. Depending on the activity they may also punch a distinctive hole in your seapass card.

Wristbands are provided in addition to the waivers for adults and kids for those ships that have flowrider's .