Carnival connecting balcony stateroom info needed

Hello,

My fiancé and I are planning on a Carnival wedding / honeymoon:D. His granddaughter, who will be 7 at the time, will be with us for the wedding and during the sailing. Can we get connecting balcony staterooms, 1 for us and the other for her? If not, what would be other solutions to this situation (other than leaving her home).

Thanks in advance for any assistance with this situation.

I believe you would have to book her with one of you (an adult) in one balcony and then pay the single supplement for the other balcony with the lone adult. Once on board you could tell the room stewart to make up one room as a king and the other with twin beds.

We bring our sons and have moved them all into one cabin while my husband and I take the other. First cruise they were 6, 7, 9 & 17.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Are you sure you don't want to put her in an inside across the hall? I know there are many levels of maturity in developing children, but a 7-year old in her own balcony seems....scary.:eek:

Hello,

My fiancé and I are planning on a Carnival wedding / honeymoon:D. His granddaughter, who will be 7 at the time, will be with us for the wedding and during the sailing. Can we get connecting balcony staterooms, 1 for us and the other for her? If not, what would be other solutions to this situation (other than leaving her home).

Thanks in advance for any assistance with this situation.[/QUOT

I cannot imagine any scenario that would work very well.

This is YOUR honeymoon.

The kid stays home.

Which ship?

The Spirit Class (Spirit, Legend, Miracle, Pride) have a balcony connecting to an interior. All the way forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I would be hesitant about putting a 7 year old in a cabin by themselves. Maybe if you could get adjoining rooms that have a door between the two rooms that you can open and can lock her balcony. I have traveled with my kids in a separate room for years but didn't get them their own room till they were 10 and 12 and there is two of them. That's just me of course, some people I'm sure do it younger but I wouldn't want you to both worry the whole time you are on your honeymoon.

Congratulations on your wedding!

I believe the policy states children 12 and under must be in a balcony room with an adult ... but I'm sure you can always get the connecting rooms and sleep whatever arrangement you wanted to. I'm sure the 7 year old would never be alone in the room anyway and the balcony wouldn't be a problem.