Davina temperature onboard

musik07

Totally random question. How is the temperature onboard? I know people always complain that the Allure is watm, and I didn't need a sweater at dinner, but on other ships it has been chilly. Any concensus for the Davina? I have been known to bring long sleeves just incase, but of the ship is warm I won't bother!

Totally random question. How is the temperature onboard? I know people always complain that the Allure is watm, and I didn't need a sweater at dinner, but on other ships it has been chilly. Any concensus for the Davina? I have been known to bring long sleeves just incase, but of the ship is warm I won't bother!

We never had a problem with the temperature of the public spaces on Divina. However,,while at sea,,,the wind on the outdoor decks at night can get a little chilly,,:)

On our seven day cruise in March the temperature was comfortable. The dining room was a bit chilly at the beginning of early seating, but the body heat of the passengers warmed it up within 15 minutes.

We did have one night and part of the next day where the interior temperature was cold; even the crew commented on the temperature. I don't know the reason for the chill.

Thanks. Typically I am cold and pack a sweater, however on our Allure cruise we were hot the whole trip, it seemed the whole ship was warm. I threw a sweater in my suitcase just incase.

We were on the Divina last week. Most of the time it was comfortable, but one evening I nearly froze in the dining room (Villa Rossa, early seating). The theater was also cold that night. The cabins have individual temperature control so you can adjust to your liking. The sweater is a good idea, just in case.

We were on the Divina last week. Most of the time it was comfortable, but one evening I nearly froze in the dining room (Villa Rossa, early seating). The theater was also cold that night. The cabins have individual temperature control so you can adjust to your liking. The sweater is a good idea, just in case.

Since we had the same experience one evening on our cruise, I wonder if "chill" night might be an unofficial theme night. :D