Euro's 2016 - Soccer matches

Feebs2015

Anyone know if they are showing matches on the Epic?

We (Ireland) just got through to the last 16 and we play France on Sunday at 3pm. We are boarding on Sunday and will be gutted if we can't watch Irlande revenge Thierry Henri's handball "gift".

☘☘ Gwan the Irish ☘☘ #COYBIG

Anyone know if they are showing matches on the Epic?

We (Ireland) just got through to the last 16 and we play France on Sunday at 3pm. We are boarding on Sunday and will be gutted if we can't watch Irlande revenge Thierry Henri's handball "gift".

☘☘ Gwan the Irish ☘☘ #COYBIG

Get ready to be gutted!! Especially if you support Irlande!! they will be turned "inside out".

Get ready to be gutted!! Especially if you support Irlande!! they will be turned "inside out".

A bit like how the Irish U20 Rugby team turned the New Zealand U20's 'inside out' in the World Cup last week!!!!!!!!!!!!

NCL are teamed with this sports provider and here is their schedule .

http://www.sport24-tv.com/Schedule

You might be in luck.

WE were on The Epic over Easter and loved it.

Cmon ye boys in green. :):):)

A bit like how the Irish U20 Rugby team turned the New Zealand U20's 'inside out' in the World Cup last week!!!!!!!!!!!!

NCL are teamed with this sports provider and here is their schedule .

http://www.sport24-tv.com/Schedule

You might be in luck.

WE were on The Epic over Easter and loved it.

Cmon ye boys in green. :):):)

Good girl!!! ☘☘☘☘

We might get turned inside out for sure.....but we're no walkover....we turned Italy and recently Germany "inside out" .....who doesn't love the underdog and especially the Irish underdog.

Checked the link you kindly shared and....yes they are showing France versus Ireland. Yay!!!

Edited by Feebs2015
Addition of info

They will probably be showing the matches (are they matches?) at the bars and it might be available on your tv in the cabin.

Good Luck!

Carrie

Hi Carrie....😄.....yep we here in Ireland call them football matches....lots of other countries would say "the game"

Go Ireland Go [emoji106]🏻 . Well our Dutch Orange team didn,t qualify [emoji33]so we are now Ireland fans. Your fans are the best ! And want to see if Will Grigg still is on fire [emoji23][emoji23]

Go Ireland Go [emoji106]🏻 . Well our Dutch Orange team didn,t qualify [emoji33]so we are now Ireland fans. Your fans are the best ! And want to see if Will Grigg still is on fire [emoji23][emoji23]
Will Grigg plays for Northern Ireland.... very different from the Republic of Ireland team that the OP is talking about. :eek:

Will Grigg plays for Northern Ireland.... very different from the Republic of Ireland team that the OP is talking about. :eek:

Very true, there are two Irish teams in the last 16, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Very proud of both teams and both sets of supporters.

#COYBIG .....Come on ye boys in green

☘☘☘

Oeps Sorry [emoji33] I,m blond [emoji6] never knows who is who.

Brilliant, I board the Spirit tomorrow, but was wondering about the football too. Glad to see that the England V Iceland match should be shown so long as I work out which bar the matches are on in (will work it out on Sat and Sunday, for the other last 16 matches). Also on board for what I am hoping will be England v Rep of Ireland in the quarters! (fingers crossed)

Brilliant, I board the Spirit tomorrow, but was wondering about the football too. Glad to see that the England V Iceland match should be shown so long as I work out which bar the matches are on in (will work it out on Sat and Sunday, for the other last 16 matches). Also on board for what I am hoping will be England v Rep of Ireland in the quarters! (fingers crossed)

👍😜 England versus Ireland....now that would be Epic 😜

There were no Euro Cup matches on the Gem as it doesn't get ESPN. NCL is by far the worst of the North American cruise lines for sports....The Pearl didn't even have MLB playoff games on the Panama Canal cruise last September.