What's next for me? (Mitsugirly)

mitsugirly

Oh absolutely...go right ahead. :D

My signature is about to change real soon anyhow. I'm officially "out of space" and can't fit anything else on it. I'm currently working on a website to put all my stuff and have been working every day on it over the last few weeks...trying to get things transferred over to it from all my reviews (as you can tell from my signature line...it's A LOT). :eek: :p

Have fun with it. :)

Oh wow! A website would be an amazing addition, I am optimistic :D

Oh wow! A website would be an amazing addition, I am optimistic :D

Thanks, I'm just not sure how I'm going to do this with my signature line once it's done. I think the only problem is, it's going to take a little more effort from the cruisers on the forum to get to a review. Now, all they have to do is look at my signature line and click what they want to see and it goes right to the link.

With a website, they have to go to the website, go to the ports (or review), click on which port (or ship) they are interested in, then click on which "place" they want to look at. It's a little more to it and I hope it doesn't make anyone frustrated just trying to get to what they are looking for. :(

But, I have no choice at this point since my signature line won't allow me to add any more to it. :mad:

I have been researching and reading other comments/questions on the boards today for Lindquist/Smith Bay and I believe this is where I have decided to go this time around. :)

We are also going to be in St Thomas in August, on a Carnival cruise and were talking about going to this beach. I think you may be there before me so will eagerly await to read your review.

Have been to St John several times via ferry and with ship's excursion, and love Trunk Bay.

I have been researching and reading other comments/questions on the boards today for Lindquist/Smith Bay and I believe this is where I have decided to go this time around. :)

We are also going to be in St Thomas in August, on a Carnival cruise (my first time on Carnival so a bit anxious) and were talking about going to this beach. I think you may be there before me so will eagerly await to read your review.

Have been to St John several times via ferry and with ship's excursion, and love Trunk Bay.

We are also going to be in St Thomas in August, on a Carnival cruise (my first time on Carnival so a bit anxious) and were talking about going to this beach. I think you may be there before me so will eagerly await to read your review.

We're Carnival fans, just a younger vibe (even the older folks like us :p) and fun sea days.

Lindqvist is arguably the nicest beach on the island and I can't imagine you not loving it there. Trunk and Cinamon are beautiful, but many people never see the East End beaches of St Thomas and are pleasantly surprised when they do!

If you are going in August...as in this month, I probably won't have a chance to get the review done by the time you leave. (I actually have school starting back up the day we will still be in San Juan and will have to play catch up when I return with rumors that the first week is the busiest of them all). Plus with such a port intensive schedule, it's going to take awhile for all these pictures to get organized and everything.

I do hope you have a wonderful cruise and we have a blast on Carnival. :)

If you are going in August...as in this month, I probably won't have a chance to get the review done by the time you leave. (I actually have school starting back up the day we will still be in San Juan and will have to play catch up when I return with rumors that the first week is the busiest of them all). Plus with such a port intensive schedule, it's going to take awhile for all these pictures to get organized and everything.

I do hope you have a wonderful cruise and we have a blast on Carnival. :)

Thanks. You have a great cruise too. We will compare notes when we get back.;)

We're Carnival fans, just a younger vibe (even the older folks like us :p) and fun sea days.

Lindqvist is arguably the nicest beach on the island and I can't imagine you not loving it there. Trunk and Cinamon are beautiful, but many people never see the East End beaches of St Thomas and are pleasantly surprised when they do!

I am glad to hear that!

This is my first time on Carnival so waiting with great anticipation.

Hi, we were on the Carnival Fascination Jul 31 sailing. It was great! We sail all the different lines (RCL, NCL, MSC, HAL. CCL, Princess) and like them all.

We went to Lindquist beach. It is between Coki and Sapphire on the east coast. A shared taxi van is $10 per person. I asked the driver for the tel number of his taxi company, just in case. It's 340-774-7457.

Admission is $5 per person. The lady at the admission booth said she would call a taxi for us when we wanted to leave.

It's beautiful, quiet, not crowded, and unspoiled by development. Clear blue water. There were available picnic tables with natural shade throughout the time we were there (about 11:30- 2 pm). Bring your own drinks and food.

Life guard on duty. Very nice new showers and toilet facilities.

When returning, a policeman asked if we needed a taxi. He flagged one down for us from the road at the bus stop. The taxi driver said he is not usually allowed to stop there, but he did so since it was a policeman and his friend.

Even though we were the only passengers, it was still $10 per person. On the way back to the ship the driver took the scenic route along the coast back to the ship.

Ok Lindquist it is!

How do we get there? Taxi cost? Lounge chairs? Umbrellas?

Hi, we were on the Carnival Fascination Jul 31 sailing. It was great! We sail all the different lines (RCL, NCL, MSC, HAL. CCL, Princess) and like them all.

We went to Lindquist beach. It is between Coki and Sapphire on the east coast. A shared taxi van is $10 per person. I asked the driver for the tel number of his taxi company, just in case. It's 340-774-7457.

Admission is $5 per person. The lady at the admission booth said she would call a taxi for us when we wanted to leave.

It's beautiful, quiet, not crowded, and unspoiled by development. Clear blue water. There were available picnic tables with natural shade throughout the time we were there (about 11:30- 2 pm). Bring your own drinks and food.

Life guard on duty. Very nice new showers and toilet facilities.

When returning, a policeman asked if we needed a taxi. He flagged one down for us from the road at the bus stop. The taxi driver said he is not usually allowed to stop there, but he did so since it was a policeman and his friend.

Even though we were the only passengers, it was still $10 per person. On the way back to the ship the driver took the scenic route along the coast back to the ship.

Great information on Lindquist. Thank you for sharing.

We have also cruised on many lines and liked them all, this will be first on Carnival. I am happy to read positive things.

• 1 month later...