Labadee cabana availability?

I just booked Oasis western for June 4, 2017. Tried to book a cabana on Labadee but they are not open for booking yet. Does anyone know how much in advance of a sail date they open the cabanas up for booking? RCCL on phone no help there.

I just booked Oasis western for June 4, 2017. Tried to book a cabana on Labadee but they are not open for booking yet. Does anyone know how much in advance of a sail date they open the cabanas up for booking? RCCL on phone no help there.

We reserved two in January for our upcoming August 6 cruise. I was getting on the cruise planner every day & it popped up so we jumped on it.

Good luck.

The beach and over the water cabanas for my Harmony March 2017 sailing opened up in March (2016). There is no set date as you will see from the different replies. Unfortunately, you will just have to check your cruise planner everyday. You might get lucky in that it opens up sooner rather than later because it's annoying to have to check everyday *hoping* that an excursion you are waiting for becomes available. I wish Royal had (real) set times for things to open which would give everyone a fair chance at booking.

We booked ours through the shore excursions tab. It may not be what you are asking about, but they are/were available 6-9 months proir to sailing....

You may never see it open up - if your in a suite - e mail your request to your concierge - if not - my suggestion is immediately upon boarding go to the shore excursion desk - this has worked for us on several occassions

The Barefoot Beach (suite) cabanas won't open up under excursions but others will even if you're booked in a suite. We usually email the suite concierge about a month out from the cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Barefoot Beach (suite) cabanas won't open up under excursions but others will even if you're booked in a suite. We usually email the suite concierge about a month out from the cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes Barefoot is Suite - know that - and yes you can e mail concierge if your in a suite - but if your not you can't - on one of our cruises - cabana's never opened up - and it was not a last minute booking - got one on Nellie as soon as we boarded - no problem

Yes Barefoot is Suite - know that - and yes you can e mail concierge if your in a suite - but if your not you can't - on one of our cruises - cabana's never opened up - and it was not a last minute booking - got one on Nellie as soon as we boarded - no problem

Sorry if I ruffled your feathers. I was just clarifying the differences between the suite cabanas and the non-suite cabanas to the OP not you.