Anyone back today from the Pride?

We are on the pride soon too. Would like to know who the guitar players were on recent pride cruise. last year we had Amanda and she we was great. I know she left. Saw a couple months ago it was 2 girls (emily and Courtney I think) is it still them? Are they good?

We were on Pride a couple weeks ago and the acoustic guitar/singers were Emily Jane and Jimmy D. We didn't see Jimmy much, but Emily was in the Atrium and Serenity. The best time was in the piano bar with Scott on the last night. I had requested Tenacious "D" and he chuckled and said he and some other entertainers were talking about a Tenacious "D" sing along at lunch earlier that day and that hey were going to meet at the piano bar that night. They all came in around 11:30 and we had a blast singing a couple songs. Emily and Scott also played a duet of a Pink song my wife and I requested. It was a great time and we had a blast the entire cruise. Have fun!!!!

Embarkation was the worst part. Long, hot lines that moved slow. Yes, you did enter on a lower level, lower than 3 I believe. Very limited elevator service due to the luggage process. My brother paid for faster to the fun and it was well worth the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Embarkation was the worst part. Long, hot lines that moved slow. Yes, you did enter on a lower level, lower than 3 I believe. Very limited elevator service due to the luggage process. My brother paid for faster to the fun and it was well worth the price.

Hope they get it fixed soon...at least by October. Is there a special procedure for FTTF and I am guessing platinum and diamond also?

It is a $60 purchase that gets you to the front of the line on and off the boat as well as a few other things I don't know about. I know I wish I had it! They sell out fast.

Oh, this was a big one for me. They have tiny blow dryers attached through a drawer, and I have a lot of hair. It would suck my hair in and I had to break it out! Had to borrow one from my sister. If you are particular with your hair, or blow it straight, pack it!!

Shampoo was really nice, as was the body wash. No conditioner provided.

No conditioner??? Yikes, I am glad I asked, because my hair+Caribbean humidity without conditioner....well, no one wants to see that, believe me. I use a diffuser, so I will pack my own. We have only ever cruised Disney before, and they provided a full size blow dryer with several attachments, including a diffuser. Thanks for answering!

In and out on deck 1. According to captain during" Fun behind there ship" tour, might take 3 months or more.

Did you think the 'Fun Behind The Ship' tour was worth the money? My son loves this sort of tour, but since he is 14, turning 15 on the cruise, I would have to pay for both of us.

Did you think the 'Fun Behind The Ship' tour was worth the money? My son loves this sort of tour, but since he is 14, turning 15 on the cruise, I would have to pay for both of us.
totally worth it. My husband did few years ago and loved it, especially engineering room and bridge . This time me and my DD who is 15. Cost $95 per person. About 3.5 hours. They tell you and show what you never see or hear as a passenger. I also asked many questions. We got picture with the captain and main chef , sling bags, hats,treats in the kitchen. Then they send chocolate covered strawberries to the cabin. We planning to do again when sailing on Vista so we can compare "inside the ship" between new and old.

totally worth it. My husband did few years ago and loved it, especially engineering room and bridge . This time me and my DD who is 15. Cost $95 per person. About 3.5 hours. They tell you and show what you never see or hear as a passenger. I also asked many questions. We got picture with the captain and main chef , sling bags, hats,treats in the kitchen. Then they send chocolate covered strawberries to the cabin. We planning to do again when sailing on Vista so we can compare "inside the ship" between new and old.

Thanks! This trip is just my son and I, so I want to make it special but keep the price low. Can you book this prior to sailing, or just on board?

Thanks! This trip is just my son and I, so I want to make it special but keep the price low. Can you book this prior to sailing, or just on board?

Only on board. It's not really advertised either as only 16 people can participate in each group. There are two groups-9.30 and 10.30 am. I think there was a separate flyer on the second day. But we knew we wanted to do for sure so we went to shore excursion after boarding and booked right away.

:confused::confused:

Just back yesterday! Traveled with children. Great experience. Any questions, let me know [emoji3]

Did you eat in the MDR? If so, how was the food?

:confused::confused:

Did you eat in the MDR? If so, how was the food?

Food was great. Maybe few dishes were just ok. I only eat appetizers so liked most of them. Hubby picky eater but enjoyed most of the food. We like Carnival food much more then NCL and RCCL. Looking forward to the same menu on Vista in April.

Food was great. Maybe few dishes were just ok. I only eat appetizers so liked most of them. Hubby picky eater but enjoyed most of the food. We like Carnival food much more then NCL and RCCL. Looking forward to the same menu on Vista in April.

Thanks!!!

Hey flyersfan1129-

I will be on the Pride when you are, too.

You will know me by my Pens fan tee shirt[emoji6]!

We will be celebrating our 30th anniversary on 11/29.

Hey flyersfan1129-

I will be on the Pride when you are, too.

You will know me by my Pens fan tee shirt[emoji6]!

We will be celebrating our 30th anniversary on 11/29.

Well, at least I will have a fellow hockey fan for company at the sports bar. I respect that you have chosen the best sport in all the world, even if I don't agree with your choice in teams. I even have friends that are...gasp...Rangers fans! 11/29 is my son's birthday, hence the flyersfan1129.

I will be thinking of your son with warm regards on the 29th!

To be honest, we only really become hockey fans during the playoff games. The season is so long. But this year it certainly paid off for Pittsburgh! It was an exciting end, and a well earned finish.

Most reviews I have read on the Pride are positive, and everyone absolutely loves it.

I thought I saw that the FTTF was sold out, but keep checking on it.

I can't get excited about this cruise yet because my 3rd son will be leaving July 12 for Basic training at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas. Then his graduation from basic training will be in September and we will not miss that. After the dust clears from all that, only then can I look forward to the cruise.

So much happening!