Transfers, taxis or shuttle

Short answer--there is no good way.

Long answer--Go to the North American HomePorts Forum, Gulf Coast Departures. That dilemma has been addressed many times.

Edited by GradUT

We rented a car. It was just my hubby and I for our 10th anniversary and it was still cheaper to rent a car. We didn't use a rental company that was right at port, it was cheaper (and less busy!) to rent from one off site. We paid about $30 for a taxi to get us to the rental station, and the rental itself was cheaper then that. They did have the drop off at the airport though so it was quick and easy on that end.

best way would be uber or taxi you need uber XL for 6 people. I don't know about cheapest if that's what you meant - we hate waiting on shuttles or doing extra stops so always just do uber if available.

We rented a car one way, Enterprise, I dropped the 3 others in our party at hotel then dropped the car off at the Enterprise in Galveston and they took me to the hotel. Next morning the hotel had a free shuttle to the cruise terminal. Upon return we rented a limo, those were our cheapest way to go.

Edited by firecrewcapt

What is the best way to get from George Bush airport to Galveston Inland? Then from the hotel in Galveston to the cruise port. Family of four two audits and two kids under 12.

There is no good way , you are going from the worst port to get to. $$$