Little info please? Oasis 10652 vs 6266

Pros, cons? Voyager class and Freedom class D's here. O is new!

Thanks much in advance!! :)

I would say no on #10652 it's a connecting cabin and would book #6266...We've been in #6662 and it's a great location....hope this helps.

You would be better off in a cabin on the 10th deck - the cabins on the 6th deck have the lifeboats immediately under them - not an ideal view

No, that area of deck 6 is in the middle of the several cabins wide opening in front of the last 3 lifeboats so the view is not blocked.

OP, I replied to a thread about cabin 6662 and posted some pictures that might interest you at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=50433258&postcount=14. 6266 is almost the same location but on the port side. Great location.

~ Judy

No, that area of deck 6 is in the middle of the several cabins wide opening in front of the last 3 lifeboats so the view is not blocked.

OP, I replied to a thread about cabin 6662 and posted some pictures that might interest you at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=50433258&postcount=14. 6266 is almost the same location but on the port side. Great location.

~ Judy

^^^^This exactly !!!! From this cabin you'll be able to look directly down to the water...no obstruction at all.

~ Judy

Thanks much for the info! Anyone else have opinions?

Thanks!

I really like deck 6 on Oasis. Boardwalk is on the same deck, it is only one flight of stairs down to the Royal Promenade, and only two flights up to Boardwalk. As mentioned, you will be able to look straight down at the water from this cabin but even if not, unless you are standing at the rail and looking down the view out to seas is fine. I hardly see that as a reason to choose deck 10.

I really like deck 6 on Oasis. Boardwalk is on the same deck, it is only one flight of stairs down to the Royal Promenade, and only two flights up to Boardwalk. As mentioned, you will be able to look straight down at the water from this cabin but even if not, unless you are standing at the rail and looking down the view out to seas is fine. I hardly see that as a reason to choose deck 10.

Thanks OB....sounds like 6 is the way to go. Port/Star being the only concern now and me thinks maybe that's negligible?

Thanks OB....sounds like 6 is the way to go. Port/Star being the only concern now and me thinks maybe that's negligible?

The ship will most often dock on the starboard side.

If you prefer a view of the pier while in port then go starboard. If this doesn't matter to you then either side will be fine.