Transfer to Port Canaveral

vwgolf

Hi all I am flying from the UK with my family for four nights in Orlando before getting on the Valor on 19th August. Just wondering the best way to get from our hotel to the port; is a taxi the best bet or are there any shuttle services? I've heard Mears is pretty good. Same applies for the journey back when we will heard straight to the airport.

Thanks for any help.

Hi there!

We'll be getting off the Valor as you are getting on!

Check with your booking agent, but there's a Carnival shuttle at the Baggage Claim exit of Orlando airport.

If you are staying in Orlando the night before, just get your hotel to shuttle you back to the airport before 10:00 am. I'm not sure how often the Carnival shuttles depart.

Enjoy your cruise!

We are using Cortrans shuttle service. go to cortrans-shuttle.com.

it's $40.00 per person round trip. They have very good reviews and my friend just used them and said they were great. good luck.

The Cruise line charges $72.00 per person round trip.

Hope this helps, and keeps some money in your pocket! ENJOY

We are using Cortrans shuttle service. go to cortrans-shuttle.com.

it's $40.00 per person round trip. They have very good reviews and my friend just used them and said they were great. good luck.

The Cruise line charges $72.00 per person round trip.

Hope this helps, and keeps some money in your pocket! ENJOY

I 2nd Cortrans, great family owned and run business and the least expensive you'll find.

They also will accept one way customers also

Hi all I am flying from the UK with my family for four nights in Orlando before getting on the Valor on 19th August. Just wondering the best way to get from our hotel to the port; is a taxi the best bet or are there any shuttle services? I've heard Mears is pretty good. Same applies for the journey back when we will heard straight to the airport.

Thanks for any help.

I used the cruise shuttle in 2013 to Canaveral, it was nice and easy. Once I got on the shuttle I didn't have to worry about my checked bags, they handled them and I didn't have to deal with a porter. One of those things where booking through Carnival gives you some protection, what if your shuttle breaks down? Will the cruise ship wait for a 3rd party shuttle? I can guarantee that the ship will wait for a Carnival shuttle.

Edited by kylesplash