Dawn stretched

dolphin lady

I was wondering if the Dawn had ever been stretched ? I just met a couple that said they went on the Dawn after it was stretched. I know the old Majesty was. We went on the Dawn out of New York the first time, so perhaps before it came to Boston it was stretched?

I was wondering if the Dawn had ever been stretched ? I just met a couple that said they went on the Dawn after it was stretched. I know the old Majesty was. We went on the Dawn out of New York the first time, so perhaps before it came to Boston it was stretched?

Maybe yes. Maybe no. If it has been stretched, I've never hear of it. Perhaps someone with more knowledge and a better memory will respond.

It was never stretched, but it went through a huge drydock around 2010 that added all the family suites on 12 (I think that's the deck), as well as moving the Galleria shops and Spinnaker. This past drydock did additional changes like adding O'Sheehans, moving Moderno, etc. If you sailed Dawn in 2007, it would seem like it was a whole new ship!!