Grand Princess 10 Day Alaska Cruise Videos

GoProCruiser

Okay. I haven't watched them yet BUTTTT and it's a big butt (darn a certain song is now playing in my head) this is the cruise we are taking next August and my grandson has a GoPro, though he is getting a movie camera for Christmas, and I really want him to see what he can do. I also want my four little ones to watch them.

So, my question is - how long will I be able to access these videos? If I wait several months to show the kids will they still be visible? Again, I haven't watched them but I'm assuming they are good enough to be used as an example so this will also give them an idea.

Okay. I haven't watched them yet BUTTTT and it's a big butt (darn a certain song is now playing in my head) this is the cruise we are taking next August and my grandson has a GoPro, though he is getting a movie camera for Christmas, and I really want him to see what he can do. I also want my four little ones to watch them.

So, my question is - how long will I be able to access these videos? If I wait several months to show the kids will they still be visible? Again, I haven't watched them but I'm assuming they are good enough to be used as an example so this will also give them an idea.

Thanks! You should be able to access them whenever! They're posted on YouTube. I just attach the links on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The ship's naturalist had "deck hours" where she would take us outside to look for wildlife. Even though it was a bust, we had a great time!

https://youtu.be/IORWUBRwWqI

On our May 31st sailing also. Could tell who the participants were. Binoculars, Cameras, and beet red faces from facing into the bitter damp cold air searching the horizon. I got there the first day they were heading back in, from he looks on their faces I skipped the rest.

Warm weather Tim

On our May 31st sailing also. Could tell who the participants were. Binoculars, Cameras, and beet red faces from facing into the bitter damp cold air searching the horizon. I got there the first day they were heading back in, from he looks on their faces I skipped the rest.

Warm weather Tim

I don't blame you! That was the first and last time we went to one of those. Lol. It's a great idea but I didn't want to get sick standing out there in that wind. Lol