Grand Princess 10 Day Alaska Cruise Videos

GoProCruiser

I'll be on the Grand for the first time next month. If you have more video of the onboard areas, I'm interested.

You sure seem to have a lot of general cruise knowledge regarding other cruise lines and such. You ever thought of putting that knowledge to use and becoming a travel agent?

Thanks for sharing your perspective of Alaska GPC

I'll be on the Grand for the first time next month. If you have more video of the onboard areas, I'm interested.

You sure seem to have a lot of general cruise knowledge regarding other cruise lines and such. You ever thought of putting that knowledge to use and becoming a travel agent?

Thanks for sharing your perspective of Alaska GPC

I don't believe I have many more tour videos of onboard areas. If anything, you'd see them while I'm in them or walking past them. Lol. Sorry!

I've always wanted to be a travel agent for a part time job! I already book all of my family and friends travel for them. Lol

No problem! It's been fun editing and showing my perspective of the cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...
Hi GoPro -

Loving your review!!

I'm on the Grand out of SF, to Alaska on 8/29. Just how rough was the water the first two days?

Thanks

Mary

Thanks! The first two days were pretty rough. Though we were in a middle of a storm that was out in the middle of the Pacific. The cruise before ours had calm seas the crew told us. If definitely recommend bringing motion sickness pills just in case. We went to CVS the night before the cruise to pick some up just in case and we're so glad we did! Have a wonderful cruise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...